5

"Ill help you with those bags." He said to me. I smiled and he pick up one of my suitcases.

I saw a lot of suitcases in the house.

"Did you guys just move in or?" I asked.

"Nah! Im part of a dance crew.We just got back from a tour." He told me. WOW!.

"Do you know where the dance academy is around here?" I asked him. He laughed.

"Yeah, me and my friends run the place!" He told me. My eyes went wide. He then walked me upstairs and to a room.

"This is your room." He told me as he place my suitcase on the floor.

"We gave you the room with the ensuite. My room is just across from here. If you need anything, just yell out." He told me as he closed my bedroom door on the way out.

I jumped in the shower and cleaned myself up. I put on my skinny jeans and my chicago bulls jersey.

I then walked downstairs in time to see two guys exiting, i looked into the living room and was greeted by more guys.

"Guys, this is Chelsea, the girl who is renting the room, Chelsea this is Lukas, Solo, Samson and Eman." Paulie introduced us.

Each of the guys gave me a hug.

"Paulie told us you were into dance?" I think it was Lukas asked.

"Yeah, im attending the academy here." I said.

"Is this your first time in Sydney?" Solo asked me. I shook my head.

"I lived here until I was 8, then i moved to melbourne." I told them. Not wanting to say anything about my past.

"Do you mind If I go to bed?" I asked them. They shook their heads and I went upstairs and collapsed on my bed.

In no time I was fast asleep.

"Is it dead?" A voice asked.

"I dont know?" Another voice whispered.

"Poke it" Another voice said.

"IT can hear you!" I mumbled. I heard the guys shriek.

"ITS ALIVE!" One yelled. I knew it was Paulie.

"IT will kill you all if you dont leave IT to sleep!" I warned. They all left and I fell back asleep until....