14

*paulies POV still*

"shit!" I cursed as tears ran down my face. I ran to lens side and felt for a pulse. It was there, but weak.

By now, the others were in the room. Solo was checking johns pulse.

I dropped my hand from lens neck.

"Is he.....?" Samson asked. His face pale.

"Lens alive, but just." I told them. They all breathed a sigh of relief. Lukas was on the phone to paramedics.

Solo dropped his hand from johns neck. He looked at us.

"Is he...?" I asked, fearing the worst. Solo slowly nodded his head. We all started crying.

Chelsea hobbled over and started performing CPR on him. Not that it would work.

I crawled over and checked for a pulse as she pumped his chest.

"Please John!" Chelsea cried. I had tears streaming down my face and the same for the others. We were in total shock.

We heard the faint sound of an ambulance. I didn't feel any pulse.

"Chelsea!" I said to her, my voice cracking. She ignored me.

"CHELSEA!" I yelled. Again she ignored me. She shook her head and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Chels!" I said to her as I grabbed her hands.

"WHAT?" She yelled at me.

"He's gone!" I whispered. She shook her head and bawled her eyes out. She cried into my chest as I stroked her hair.

"H-he can be gone!" She sobbed. My heart broke.

"I just got him back!" She cried. I hugged her tightly.

He paramedics ran in and immediately took John and Len into the ambulances on stretchers. I carried Chelsea out to the ambulance and put her in lens.

*chelseas pov*

Why me?

Why?

Why John?

Why len?

WHY COULDNT I HAVE A NORMAL LIFE?

Now John is gone... I feel as something was ripped out of my chest.

He was my best friend.

My carer.

My dad when I needed one.

Most of all....... Now he is gone, I realise this now.

He was the one I loved.