Chapter 1 - Flight

The low hum of the airplane engine and quiet conversations of the other passengers seemed to envelop me completely. My eye mask blocking out the overhead lights combined with the gentle rocking of the plane began to lull me to sleep. I could feel my pulse slowing down, my muscles relaxing and my body heat becoming more apparent. Just as the noise of my surroundings seamed to muddy together and grow ever quieter I was startled by an alarmingly loud ping.

Wether it was the fact I was already unsettled being so high up in the air, I'm not the most relaxed flyer, or just the fact I couldn't see but I immediately ripped my eye mask off. What I was expecting to see I wasn't sure but had I not been so tense I'm sure I could have worked out it would have been the fasten seatbelt sign.

Within a split second a soothing voice entered the cabin. We had started the descent. Finally. Although a short flight, around 3 hours, it can seem like an eternity when you're wracked with fear.

I could feel the plane slowly dropping in altitude, the white clouds outside the window barely seeming to move. Just a constant stream of white. Suddenly the plane jolted as it made contact with the runway. The white of the clouds blended seamlessly with the snow covered ground. I hadn't had a chance to prepare for the landing and let out a quiet, almost guttural sound of surprise.

The attractive man sat next to me gave me a gentle smile. "Not a fan of flying?" He asked with that same smile plastered in place. His blue eyes slowly traced the shape of my face, like he was taking in a beautiful view. I could feel the heat rising in my face, the blood rushing to my cheeks.
"No, not really. I like keeping my feet on the ground" I said, realising how uncool I must've sounded.

"My name's Adam." he stretched out his hand for a handshake.
I reached out and replied "I'm Scott." His handshake was firm but had a sense of elegance. Our eyes locked, my eyes mirroring the light, icy blue hue.
All around us people bustled, collecting their bags from the overhead lockers. The motion and volume lost on us. It seemed like we were the only two people on the plane.

I could feel my heart beating, his strong jaw and red, plump lips looked so inviting. His half smile showed a peak of pearl white teeth. I felt like I was being pulled towards him, an intense magnetic force drawing me in. I gulped, trying to choke back the animalistic urges bubbling to the surface.

His eyes blinked back into reality, jolting away from my face. His cheeks flashed red. He stood up and as he did his jumper rode up revealing his pale, six pack coated thinly in soft blonde hairs. My eyes followed the tensed muscles down, following the deep contours until I came to the top of his boxers peaking slightly above his jeans. I could feel the intense heat swelling inside my stomach and travelling down my body. My already tight jeans grew tighter as I grew harder beneath them. He yanked his jumper down, likely in response to my gaze frozen on his exposed flesh, snapping me back into reality.

"Is..is this bag..yours?" his speech broken by clear embarrassment. He lowered my bag from the overhead locker and set it on the floor beside him. Almost as if the embarrassment disappeared in a flash he stretched his hand out to me. Instinctively I grabbed his hand and pulled myself up. The force of his muscular arms hoisted me up and I found myself mere inches away from his face. His warm breath caressed my cheek. While our faces were mere inches away, our bodies were touching. I know he could feel my erection as I could feel he was firm too.

He took a step back and I could see his eyes shaking. He looked confused, almost scared.

He lifted my bag and handed it to me, our hands touched sending what felt like electricity shooting up my arm. Every hair on my body seemed to stand to attention.

He coughed, clearing his throat. "They're letting us off now." He pointed towards the front of the plane. I smiled and nodded turning away from him, still quivering with excitement. The rush to escape the plane was clearly too much for those at the back as they began pushing forward.

I suddenly felt Adam falter and step forward as people pushed behind him. I could feel his physique trying to pull away from me, his still erect member throbbing against my left cheek. We slowly shuffled forward as people departed the plane, the motion rocking his body into mine. I swear I could hear his breathing change, almost as if every sway of our bodies sent pleasure coursing through his veins.

When it came to me stepping off the plane I didn't even dare look back at him. I'm sure my face was scarlet and hot to the touch. The cold air outside the plane stung my cheeks, the shock brought me crashing back to reality and I could feel my jeans loosen. I wheeled my small carry case across the snow covered tarmac and made my way through security.

My mind was racing the whole time. My body was aching to turn back to see Adam but my mind wanted to get out. I'd taken this trip for a break, I didn't need to be distracted by guys, no matter how attractive they were. As I approached the carousel I could see my duffel bag disappear back into the sorting machine. My body sighed as if by default. I slowly moved towards the conveyor belt knowing it could be a long time before my bag reappeared.

There he was. Standing across from me, only the conveyor belt between us. His gaze fixed sternly on the belt, I could tell he was using every bit of strength to keep himself from looking at me. His bag came along and he grabbed it so fiercely I thought he was going to launch it into the family stood next to him.

He marched out of the airport into the blizzard and soon disappeared from sight. My heart felt like it had sunk. I had only just met this man, barely spoke to him and yet my body yearned for him.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw my bag moving towards me, if I grabbed it and walked quick enough maybe I could catch up with Adam.
What am I thinking? I'm in a foreign country, he could be headed anywhere? If I did catch up with him what would I say?
I dejectedly picked up my bag and made my way for the exit.

The snow was thick on the ground and thick in the air too. It was so hard to see anything that wasn't a few steps ahead. Small breaks in the flurry allowed me glimpses of what I was hoping to spot. Coaches.

I hurried towards the coaches that were constantly flashing in and out of sight between the white curtain of snow. The cold air felt like it was piercing my lungs as my breath became ragged. Before I had time to stop I slammed face first into the back of a much taller guy. His broad back felt like it had split my face in two.

He turned to face me, his tanned skin and hazel eyes a stark contrast to the white frost falling around him. He looked me up and down before grabbing my bags from my hands.

"You on my coach, yeah? Heading to Grindavik?" The shock must've been written all over my face.
"Ye..yeah" I stammer as he points towards the door of the coach.
Still shocked from how abrupt he was I make my way onto the coach. Most of the seats are taken with only a few available at the front.

I lower myself into a seat and shimmy over to the window. The heating on the coach slowly helps the feeling return to my fingers.
I reach into my pocket to retrieve my phone. The signal still not adjusted to my new location. I guess I'll let my friends know I've landed safe once I get to the hotel.

I see someone step onto the coach out of the corner of my eye and as if my brain knew, before I had chance to realise, lifted my head. My eyes once again locked into a staring contest with those same blue eyes from the plane. I quietly muttered, under my breath "Adam".