"Ew! There's pancake in my boobs!" I whine and he cracks up, Reno pausing when that's the first thing he hears upon entering the room.

"Um..."

"Gosh dang it, Cloud!"

"What?" He chuckles.

"You know what!"

"You want me to get it out for you?"

"Ew, no, boob groper!"

"Hey, that was some guy in Midgar, not me," he holds up his hands in defense.

"Can I just get breakfast?" Reno pushes past us. I frown at Cloud before grabbing what's left of the evil pancake and shoving it into his mouth.

"Mphanteeph!"

"Sorry, I don't speak retarded chocobo," I smirk. He rolls his eyes with a loud groan and takes his time chewing the food.

"Hey! Yuffie Servant! Juice!" Reno demands playfully and I scoff.

"Get juice yourself, stupid."

Cloud finally finishes his pancake and grabs my upper arm gently, turning me to face him before leaning down and kissing me.

"How does that pancake taste now?" He teases, pulling away and grabbing a plate.

"Better."

"Really?"

"Mhmm," I smirk, purposely bumping him with my hip when I walk by. He gives me a devilish smirk and grabs my waist, spinning me back toward him. Then he lowers his mouth to my ear.

"Don't be such a tease, Yuffie." I burst out laughing and pull myself free of his grip, going to the fridge.

"I'm not trying, Cloud."

"Well I don't think it's fair that you don't have to try and it's hard to even get your attention for me."

"Don't beat yourself up about it," I pat his cheek.

"I'm not!"

"You guys are loud," Denzel yawns, stretching.

"Hey kid!" I yell randomly, running over to make his hair a mess before running away to Cloud.

"... Who gave her sugar?"

"No one," I grin at the tall boy. "I got four candy canes off the tree."

"Oh Gods," Cloud buries his face in his hands.

"We're gonna die," Denzel groans.

"Where's the syrup?" Reno asks.

~|~|~|~|~

"OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS GOSHNESS! CLOUD I LOVE YOU!"

"Finally," he sighs teasingly. "I've been waiting for that the two years we've been married."

"IT'S SO CUTE!"

"Stop yelling," Denzel groans, rubbing his temples.

"Why!" Reno and I yell back at the same time. Someone bangs on the door.

"That's why," Cloud grumbles, going to the door. I can hear the shriek of an old lady and the deeper voice of Cloud as he tries to calm her down. When he comes back, one side of his face is completely red.

"What happened to you?" I ask, stroking the new kitty on my lap.

"I just got backhanded by a ninety year old woman," he huffs, sitting down on the couch. "Because we were disrupting her 'morning prayers'."