“I wasn’t!” I defended slapping his arm playfully.

“I know, I know, I was just teasing you.”

~

“Welcome back boys!” Simon greeted, giving us all individual hugs as we walked into his home. The first thing I looked for when we got there was the pretty little red head I was lucky to call my girlfriend, but I frowned once I noticed that she wasn’t downstairs.

I think Simon noticed that I was looking for her and gestured for me to go upstairs. I didn’t hesitate to make my way there. I was getting a little anxious actually. Even though she might be mad at me, I miss her. A lot. I mean, the Skype calls helped a bit but it’s nothing compared to actually being with her or holding her.

I approached her bedroom door and slowly opened it, just in case she was sleeping.

I leaned against the frame, watching her steadily reading her science book sitting cross legged on her bed. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun and she was wearing a pair of sweats and a tank. Her eyes had bags under it as though she hasn’t gotten much sleep in the past few days.

She had a small frown on her lips and she looked slightly confused to what she was reading.

Then the thought came to me, why was she studying so early? I mean it is only about 6:30 and I doubt she’s going to school today if Simon is leaving later on today.

I coughed, startling her as her head snapped to my direction. Once she realised it was me a smile tugged on her lips.

“Harry!” She said getting off her bed and running into my arms. Despite how confused I was at the moment, having her hug me made me forget it all. I missed her, a lot, and the familiar warmth from her only made me feel more at home.

Her arms were wrapped tightly around me as I hugged her back trying to get her as close to me as she could be.

I found myself smiling being with her again. “I missed you,” I mumbled as I placed a kiss on top of her head.

“I missed you too,”

She leaned back so she could leave my embrace but there was no way that was happening. It’s been two weeks and there was no way that I was going to let her leave me so easily. I need to make up for all the time that we’ve missed. I kept my arms firm around her waist as she smiled up at me and shook her head.

“Why are you studying so early?”

“I have an exam coming up, so I need to prepare.”

“But you look exhausted,”

She sighed, “Well if being exhausted is going to pass me then that’s what I have to do.”

“Are you sure that’s the only reason you’re tired?”

She bit her bottom lip as her eyes looked towards the ground. I tilted her head up to face me and she had that sad look in her eyes that she showed me over the computer.

“Tell me what’s wrong.”

She shook her head. “It’s nothing, I’m just tired.”

There goes that excuse again.

“Skylar I know there’s something wrong, can you just tell me?

“I can’t,” She mumbled stubbornly.

“Yes you can, you can tell me anything, Sky.”

She pulled my hand and led me to her bed where I sat on. She sad across of my with her legs crossed on the mattress.