Feelings and Kissing-21

I have been so busy with school, so updates are going to have to be a lot shorter than the usual 6 page chapters! sorry guys! The chapters are going to usually be about this long for the next few weeks until maybe christmas break?

I will try to write some longer chapters within the weeks but I already ahve loads of homework that needs to be finished with

anywhoo! I hope you enjoy this chapter, its more of a filler but still I think this chapter was super cute and adorable at time.s

Now, PLEASE VOTE COMMENT COMMMENT COMMMEENNT. I love feedback it encourages me so much to write, and I'm being honest!

Also check out my other story "Nialls Secret Sister" i thinkyou guys wiill like it. Next eupdate for this book might be tomorrow so you guys should vote and comment if you want me to update early!

ENJOY

CHAPTEER 21

Harry’s POV

“Harry let me out!” Skylar said crossing her arms over her chest. Right now I was blacking her from the locked door. For the past 3 days that we have been dating we only left if we needed the washroom or food. We’ve been spending most of our time kissing, cuddling, kissing, kissing and a little more kissing. And to be honest, I was enjoying it. I’ve haven’t been this happy with someone for so long.

“Never,” I said stubbornly as I smirked at her.

“Or really,”

“Really, I will never let you out of here until I decide.”

“Well what can I do to get out sooner?” She asked as she took a step closer to me. She looked up at me and lightly bit her lip as a smile began to build upon her face.

I moved closer to her and wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer so our waists were pressed against each other. I looked down at her and smiled as she moved her arms around my neck.

“Well there is one thing,” I murmured into her cheek as I felt chills run down her. I smiled as I softly placed her against the wall- I was still pressed against her. Now I know she won’t make any quick moves sneaking out the door.

“Mmm and what’s that?” She said- her voice low.

“It’s nothing too crazy just a kiss” I said smiling once again.

“I don’t know if I’ll be able to do that.” She said looking around the room avoiding my gaze. I could tell she was joking around, but I didn’t like it. I wanted to kiss her right now.

“I think you will be able to,”

“And how would you know?”

“Because you can resist the Styles” I answered cockily as I placed my hands on her waist under her shirt so my fingers were rubbing circles onto her feeling the goose bumps forming at my touch.

“Prove it,” She said huskily. I took advantage of that and pressed my lips against hers, our lips were moulded together perfectly, almost as though they were made to be connected.

The kiss was long and eventually became more passionate as her grip around my neck became tighter, almost as though she never wanted to let go. I smiled into the kiss, happy with this moment. I have everything I could ever want in my arms and I couldn’t be any happier. I slid my tongue across her lower lip asking for entrance but she... refused? I waited a little longer just in case she was just teasing me but she then pulled away.