Back To The Boys-53

Skylar’s POV

The drive back to the hotel didn’t take as long as I thought it would. I was kind of eager to get back. I missed all the boys, and I haven’t really talked to any of them during the entire time we were at my dad’s place.

 I wonder if everyone figured out by now what happened. I know I didn’t want everyone finding out because I didn’t want the boys to hate Harry, but it wouldn’t surprise me if Louis spilled the beans. I know it’s probably hard for him to keep secrets from the boys.

No matter what, I still love Louis. I miss him, he’s my best friend. I’m just worried about what might happen when we get back, besides, Christmas break is almost over. I have to get back to school and finish the semester. Plus, I haven’t studied once since I left and all the drama that has happened these past few days has really made me lose memory of half the important information I leaned at Uni.

I’m worried about what Louis might do to Harry. He was already mad about him cheating, but I don’t know how he’ll react once he finds out that I took him back so easily... and that I slept with him. I know he won’t be too pleased, but I hope he decides to let it go.

I don’t want any more drama. I’ve gone through enough to last two life times. I just want to go back to school, finish the semester and get back to summer where everything was perfect.

It didn’t take long until we appeared in front of the hotel. I slipped out of the car and waited for Harry at the door as he parked the car. There was a bit of paparazzi outside snapping pictures and it surprised me how calm I acted. I just kept my gaze at the ground not wanting to grab too much attention. I could tell Harry was here when the cameras went off like crazy. Harry slipped his arms around my waist and placed a quick kiss to my cheek as we entered the hotel.

Thankfully, the front lobby was empty. The paparazzi weren’t allowed inside because it was considered invasion of privacy. Harry didn’t let go of me. He kept his firm grip around me as we walked towards the elevator. I could tell he was a little nervous because last time we were here, him and Louis weren’t on best terms. I know he wants to fix things between them.

I unwrapped his arms from my waist and slipped my hand with his, entwining our fingers. I leaned up a bit on my tippy toes and leaned forward placing a soft kiss on his lips.

“Everything will be fine, Harry. I’m sure Louis has gotten over it.” I reassured. He held my hand tight and nodded.

“I know I just feel guilty about everything. He has every right to be mad, and stay mad for as long as he needs.”

I frowned. I know he still feels horrible for what he did and I know he feels like I still shouldn’t have forgiven him, but he can’t be mad at himself forever. If I managed to forgive him, he should be able to forgive himself; and same goes to Louis.

We reached the level everyone’s hotel rooms were on. We assumed everyone would be in Liam’s room. It was about 5pm, and I’m sure everyone was eating room service.

With Harry’s hand remaining in mine, he used his free one to knock on the door.

We hear muffling heading our way before the door was whipped open revealing two happy faces; Liam and Niall.

“Hey guys,” I said letting go of Harry hand and wrapping my arms around the two welcoming boys.

“How was your trip?” Liam asked. “Hope everything went well.” He winked and I nodded, not wanting to speak of all the bad that happened, although some good things happened as well.

Liam turned towards Harry giving him a quick “guy hug” where they do the weird hand shake and chest bump. I’ll never understand how all guys just know how to do that.