AUTHOR'S NOTE ♣About This Novel

Hi guys!

This is my new novella.
7 days of sin!

First chapter is going to be dropping this weekend, and I'm going to be updating these, along with my other novels.

And please I felt like I needed to say this.

All signs have been posted out there, from my tagging the book 'matured', to my synopsis. So you know quite well, the kind of book you were about to read, before you downloaded this book into your library. While there won't be overly graphic or explicit scenes, there would be sex scenes. And I may not always have the chance to flag you that this is a chapter that contains matured content. Or I might forget to do so. So please treat every chapter as possibly sexual.

And if that offends you, or you're not comfortable with reading that, then this is not the right book for you. There would be a lot of swearing, because my characters love to curse. And if that offends you as well, then you need not go further. I don't want to be tagged as offending others or trying to encroach on their delicate sensibilities.

But if like me, you don't mind reading all these in a novel, then ride on! Let's unfold a beautiful novel together!

Also, please note that this is the first draft of my story. It has not been professionally edted, editeed, edated, edited, or profreed, prufred, proofread, pureed

Kara Camilla