ALONE BUT NEVER LONELY

Unable to go home for a long time due to this crisis makes me feel uneasy, weary and all. Partly, set apart from my comfort zone - my family, my loved ones. This leads me to desire more of God. I may not have my loved ones with me physically, but God reminds me that each and every day I have Him with me, as well as my Guardian Angel. Knowing this, and through the help of the Holy Scriptures, I am surviving each day with a grateful and hopeful heart.

I know that God has His own reasons why I've been left here, having no means of transportation to go home. He is too good, allowing all means of communication with my loved ones. As well as, the gift of having my brothers and sisters in Christ, who always ask "How am I doing?". And all the other affirmations I get through the teachings, reflections from scriptures, and the homilies of all the masses equip me every day.

God never fails to remind me that I may be weak to carry this cross, but I have Him who is STRONGER and BIGGER than my worries, fears, and doubts. Being alone in this place, never makes me feel lonely, for I have God who embraces me and makes me stronger every day.

 Being alone in this place, never makes me feel lonely, for I have God who embraces me and makes me stronger every day