You'll never forget

Nicki's POV:

The next day I was feeling good asf! I got up and left out the house happy as hell. I went into the studio and started working on some new music. Then I see Drake and Dhea come inside.

"Times up" he said.

"Oh, Drake. So nice to see you" I said grabbing all my things.

"Isn't it always" he said.

"Hey Nicki" said Dhea.

"Dhea" I said.

"Hey I know we've had our problems but let's put the past behind us."

"I don't think I can forget about the thirsty hoe that slept with my boyfriend" I said walking out. I got into my car going back to my apartment. I put my things down and went into my bedroom. I started writing down some lyrics. I'm currently working on my album.  All I'm doing is finishing touches.

Wayne came home around twelve when I was just about to go to sleep. He walked into the room groaning taking off his jacket. He stripped down and out of his clothes. He came into bed and pulled me to him.

"How was work?" I asked.

"It was horrible. Drake was in the studio with Dhea today" he said.

"I know. I was there when they came in" I said.

"Yeah, well are they dating again or something?"

"Yeah. But I don't wanna worry about them. I just wanna focus on my career. Oh think I wanna go on tour after I release my album babe"

"I was gonna wait to ask but since you said it" he said. I sat up.

"What?"

"I was planning on you to go on one anyways" he said. I cheered.

"Awe baby" I squealed.  He laughed.

Drake's pov:

I went into the apartment with Dhea. I threw my jacket down on the couch and grabbed her,kissing on her.

"Mmh, Drake, baby wait. We said we would talk about our relationship"

"And we will" I said kissing on her neck. She moved away.

"No Drake. This better not be any bullshit again with us!" She yelled.

"Bitch ain't No bullshit"

"Did you just call me a bitch?" She asked. I then seen her get pissed as hell. Suddenly my doorbell rung. I quickly went to Answer it and I knew Dhea was following behind. I opened the door and Cashmere was standing there.

"I'm back baby" she said smiling.

"Oh hell" I said standing between them.

Baby's pov:

I was at a meeting with the two asses that bought my company.

"Y'all couldn't do this to me"

"But we can. We're billionaires and con man. We could buy anything in the world and still own your artist."

"But you won't. And if you did there is only one person who you wouldn't get"

"Oh we've done out research. We know who we can get and who we can't but if out research is right we will get everything you got"

"This is just about Drake fucking with your daughter and your money"

"That you have to pay for. And we are gonna watch you suffer along with your artist."

"Sure you are"

Drake's POV:

"Cash now is not a good time"

"It's always a good time with me. Besides you're not even with this chick and she wants a relationship. You just want a quick fuck. Just like you did with Rihanna"

"How did you know about Ri?" I asked.

"I'm just smart like that. Now get rid of that bitch so we can finish up what we started" she said walking in. Dhea's face showed even more anger.

"What the fuck Drake!?" She yelled at me.

"Get out" I said.

"No! While is this bitch!?"

"Bitch I'm bae!  Who the fuck are you!?" Cash yelled. I snorted of laughter alittle.

"No one to you bitch! Drake call me when you're ready for a real women and relationship " Dhea walked out. I closed the door and Cash stripped out of here clothes.

"Damn I missed yo ass" I said.

"Show me how much" she said going time the bedroom. I bit my lip following.

Wayne's POV:

Nicki had fell asleep after her excitement. I was just about to fall asleep when I get a call from Dhea.

"Hello" I said quietly. I Lille over at Nicki still sleeping and left out the room.

"Hey Wayne. Sorry it's late but I just came from Drake and I'm just so hurt right now. Can you come to my place and we talk please?" She asked.

"Umm.. I don't know about that" I said.

"Please? I know you and Nicki are engaged. I won't do anything" she said.

"I'll be over in ten" I said hanging up. I got dressed again and left out the apartment. I went to Dhea's place. She opened the door and we sat down on the couch.

"So what's up?" I asked.

"Drake totally discarded me. He called me a bitch for wanting to talk about our relationship instead of fucking. Then some other chick shows up and tries me."

"Wow. Was she fine?" I asked messing with her. She hit my arm and laughed little.

"She was. I can't lie about that and I would be lying if I said she wasn't cause you know Drake's taste in women and asses. And her name was different. He called her Cash." After Dhea said that I nearly choked.

"Cash!? As in Cashmere?!" I asked.

"I guess. Why?"

"That bitch is crazy. She tried to kill Nicki lowkey one time." I said.

"Damn, so what does he see in her?" She asked.

"I don't know but this isn't good. I need to get back home to her" I said standing.

"Wait. Wayne there's one more thing. I know how Nicki is on friendships and -"

"I'll try and help you get back to being friends with her" I said.  She smiled.

"Thanks. And Thanks for coming to talk to me" she said.

"Welcome " I said walking out. I went back home and Nicki was sitting on the couch.

"Wayne" she said.

"Baby I wasn't out doing anything. Trust me. Look I need to talk ti you about something important" I said going to her. I watched as her face softened.

"What? Is something wrong?" She asked.

"Baby it's about Drake" I said. "And Dhea alittle. " I said.

Cashmere's pov:

Drake has his motives and so do I. But my motives is to turn Drakes crushes life (Nicki ). He could never love me because of that bitch. And also to get my life popping again. Drakes motives are Nicki, more spotlight and more money. If only he knew I really wanted to ruin him.