Agony

Nicki's pov:

I guess I slept at my mom's house because when I woke up it was the next day and I was on here couch. She walked in the room, just as I sat up, with a tray in her hand.

"Good morning baby" she said sitting it down. On the tray was a plate with pancakes, eggs and bacon. It had a small bowl of fruit and a glass of orange juice.

"Is this for me?" I asked.

"Yeah"

"Thanks mom" I said.

"You welcome baby" she said. I was about to reach for a piece of bacon but she stopped me. "You better pray before you eat" she said. I smiled and prayed. She gave a smile to me afterwards. My brothers and my little sister then walked in.

"Nicki? " Caiah said.

"Lil sis is here" said Jelani.

"No It's big sis" said Ming. I laughed.

"Hey y'all"

"What are you doing here?" Jelani asked.

"I should be asking you the same thing" I said.

"I just decided to stay"

"So did I"

"Mhm "

"Breakfast is in the kitchen" mama said. They all left at once.

"Have you talked yo Wayne?" I asked.

"Yeah, he checked on you twice. Last night and this morning" she answered. "He said to call him when you wake up" she said leaving to the kitchen. I felt around the couch for my phone and called him.

Wayne's pov:

I was in bed playing call of duty to get my mind off things. I paused it after I heard my phone ring.

"Hey baby" I said.

"Hey" she said back.

"You okay?"

"I guess so"

"Want me to come get you?"

"Not right now Wayne" I said.

"Baby don't run from me"

"I'm not running" I said.

"Nicki you're always running from something. Just don't push me away from you"

"I'm not"

"Okay, just be safe baby" I said.

"Okay"

Drake's pov:

I was with Melani and telling her about how things have been going with me. She didn't understand most of it but she understood what I was getting at.

"It'll be okay" she said. "Plus I mean if y'all have to sign with someone else and others find out about it then people will want y'all and probably have a betting war." She said.

"Yeah but that label has been with us since we started our careers. That's why It's so hard to just walk away" I said.

"And I understand but Drake you all have to think. I mean this is how you make your money. Now me, since I am not as fortunate as y'all, I'll get any money that is handed to me, the easy way." I just looked at her weird. She laughed.

"Not like that"

"Baby I understand, It's just alot to think about" I said.

"Can I get your mind off of it?" She asked.

"How?" I said looking at her. She bit her lip and kissed me. I pulled her on top of me and kissed her back.

"You love me?" She asked.

"Yes"

"Good" she said. I laughed and started back kissing on her.

"Can I get it this time?"

"I guess you deserve it" she said. I smiled.

Nicki's pov:

I was laying on the couch and thinking to myself. If I could go back to highschool I would redo all this. I wanna keep things great. If none of this happened me and Wayne would be almost done with our wedding plans. Drake would probably settle down with Melani. Shannel would find someone thats really for her. Chyna ad Tyga would be happier. Mariah and Kim and Dhea would of all been less bitchy to us all and we could of been cool sooner.

All of this is hard and yet no one is really talking about it. I stood up and went upstairs.

"Jelani can I use your car?" I asked.

"Uh Yeah" he said. He handed me the keys.

"Just bring it back before 12, I have to go to work"

"Alright" I said. I then left out the house. I drove all the way to the label. When I got there people from moving companies were taking things out of the building. I walked around just stunned at the things being taken away. I went up the elevator and went to Baby's office. He was just looking down and out the window at everything. I just cleared my throat.

"Oh um, Hey Nicki " he said turning.

"I need more " I said.

"Huh?"

"You sold us but why?"

"Nicki I already told you"

"No you didn't" I said to him. "You're keeping things from us."

"Nicki if I tell you, you will hate me"

"Just tell me" I said. He looked at me then took a breathe.

"Every year I take a trip down to Vegas and go to cosinos and gamble a lil bit. Just this one time I go and the other label people are there and they join me at my table. They hustled me with me being blind towards it. I tried to fight to get everything back but those white men had me beat" he said.

"How did they do it?" I asked.

"I don't know still. But I think did research on me and found weaknesses within me"

"This is a good example of why no one should gamble" I said. "I hope you're satisfied. The company, records, label, and money is gone. And now, so are your artists" I said.

"Nicki I really am sorry" he said.

"I know...but sorry can't fix this" I said and left. I need to get everyone together.