Making up

Nicki's POV:

I called Wayne and I really just wanted his comfort. I really need him right now. He came over with a bear and some chocolate candy. I hugged him as he came in and shut the door. He put the stuff down and pulled me into his lap as he sat down on the couch.

"I'm sorry baby." He said.

"Wayne I told you I hate sorries. I love kisses because what?" I asked.

"Because actions speak louder than words" he said. I smiled as he kissed me.

"I accept" I said as he pulled away.

"Why you call? Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine. I just need my boyfriend right now. And I mean the part of him that's here now. Not the one that's out of his mind. The one that loves treating me" I said.

"Baby I'm always that guy. I'm just overprotective and jealous when it comes to you" he said. I felt him tighten his grip on my waist.

"And I love that but you gotta know that I don't fool around. I never have. Wayne you've known me since middle school. You got with me in highschool and you know me just as well as I know you." I said.

"I know and I trust you. I just don't trust Safaree."

"Is there a reason?"

"Yes" he said. I just looked at him wanting him to explain. He sighed. "About a year ago that night me and the boys went out to that beats club that's when I met Safaree. I didn't really meet him but I overheard him talking about how he wanted to get in your pants. It was around the time we decided to take a break too. But anyways he heard we broke up and was like betting this guy he would get with you. After that night I realized how amazing you were to me and how much more valued you were than that so I made things clear the next day so that wouldn't happen. And I missed you anyways, so I'm making sure he doesn't get into my wife's pants!" He said. I laughed.

"Awee" I said kissing him. "Thanks baby" I said pulling away. "Wait did you just call me your wife?" I asked.

"I was hoping you would notice" he said chuckling. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a Chanel ring with a bow design and big diamond in the middle. "Would you marry me?" He asked. I just looked at him and the ring about to cry.

"Yess!!!" I screamed happy. Tears started to fall from my eyes as he slid the ring on my finger.

"Been wanting to do that forever" he said. I laughed.

"What took so long then?" I asked.

"Had to make sure the ring was perfect" he said. I smiled.

"And it is" I said happily. Wayne and me have been through our ups and downs yet we do our best and stay strong through it all. Through the almost seven years of being together for the past two years I've been wanting him to propose. And I'm glad he did.

Drake's POV:

I slept on the couch as Cashmere slept in the bed. I just let her cool off and I guess she did because this morning I woke up with her straddling me. And she was only in a tshirt and underwear.

"Baby I'm sorry " I said.

"Are you sure?" she asked pulling the covers over us.

"Yes" I said nodding. I bit my lip getting alittle turned on. "You trying to seduce me?" I asked.

"No" she said giggling. " I'm trying to have sex" she said.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yes" she said.

"I'll beat that kitty cat up" I said. She bit her lip and pulled off her shirt. I kissed her about to make out and started to circle her clit with my finger. I slid it in and she stopped kissing me and tilted her head back moaning.

"Drake don't do thattt" she whined. I smirked and kept going. After a while she came and I licked her off my fingers. She took off my bottoms and I grabbed her waist sliding myself in her. Going slow she moaned softly.

"Mmh, go alittle faster baby" she said calmly. I did as she asked and went faster. Her hands went to my shoulders and I slid mines down to her lower back. She started moving her hips as she was riding me.

"Ah, mmh. Shit. Nah, daddy is in charge now" I said sitting up more. I pulled her closer and held her waist and started pushing deep in her. She screamed in a high moan and whined. I felt her tighten and smirked. Going deeper I stopped and thrusted in and out of her fast. Pounding her more and more she came but I didn't stop. She called my name, moving her hands through my hair.

"Whose is it?" I asked sliding deep and slow inside her.

"Ughh!!! It's yours baby!" She said loudly. I smiled and pulled out as she shakes on me.

"Mmh. I could tell you needed that" I said.

"I didn't need it any less than you did" she said laying on me. I laughed and held her. No matter how crazy Cashmere can be I really do love her and her ways.

Shannel's POV:

I was laying down with Nessa.

"Baby can we talk?" She asked.

"About?" I asked kinda nervous.

"Are we serious about this relationship?" She asked.

"I would think so" I said looking at her.

"I want us to be Nell. I really like and love you. And I just wanna make sure I'm not in this alone." She said.

"I know" I said sitting up. "And you're not. After that whole love you thing last night I realized I do love you. I just wasn't sure because that was a first with us. I don't wanna lose this relationship, atleast not now" I said. "I love you Vanessa" I said. She smiled.

"I love you too Shannel" she said and kissed me. I pulled her closer to me.

"Wanna play a game?" She asked biting her lip. I smiled with a smirk and nodded. Well this should be fun and interesting.