Fix it Jesus

(a week later)

Nicki's POV:

The next morning I couldn't wait to tell the girls about Wayne's proposal so I asked everyone to meet up with me for lunch. Including Shannel's new girlfriend. She wanted us to meet and I'm cool with it.

"Baby I'm about to go" I said. Wayne came out the room with no shirt on.

"Okay" he said and kissed me. I kissed him back. "Don't be late to your studio time. You know baby hates that" he said.

"Wait, baby is in the studio today?" I asked.

"Yeah and he is serious about everyone being on time then we have an important meeting the next day"

"About?" I asked.

"Some new artists being signed and having to work with us" he said.

"Really? ugh. Fine" I said leaving.

Shannel's POV:

I got a text from baby this morning saying I needed to be in the studio. When I get there I see my baby working and we just send smiles to each other.

"So what's up?" I asked sitting down with him.

"Listen, since you're a songwriter and I'm having more projects coming up for everyone I need you to write songs for a couple of new artists of mine"

"New artists?" I asked.

"Yeah. You're the first to know so far, but here are they photos" he said handing them to me. I seen two girls named Christina Milian and another named Paris Hilton.

"Wait a minute. This girl is an actress. And this one makes perfume. Why do they wanna sing now?" I asked.

"I heard them and they got unique voices" he said. I just continued and seen the three people I would never think to see again.

"Listen I gotta go but I want those songs written by next week. And please be at the meeting on time. Those girls are gonna come and everyone will need to meet them" he said then left. What's to meet if you already met? I said to myself.

"Baby you ready to go?" Vanessa asked.

"Yeah" I said grabbing everything. We had to meet up with Nicki and the other girls about something she had to tell us. Plus I wanted the girls to meet Vanessa. When we got there everyone was pretty much there except for Nicki.

Nicki's POV:

I rushed out of class and tried to hurry through my studio time with Baby. Then I had to rush for lunch to the girls. Everyone was there when I came in.

"Sorry I'm the late one guys. Baby just wouldn't let me leave" I said.

"Its cool. Now what's up?" asked Chyna. I smiled big and held up my engagement ring. Everyone screamed or spazzed.

"Omg! Onika is getting married!" said Chris. I laughed.

"You didn't have to say my name" I said.

"That is a nice ring" said Chyna.

"I'd have to agree" said a girl I've never seen before. It then got quiet.

"You must be Vanessa" I said.

"Yeah, I take it you're Nicki" she said laughing. I kinda joined her.

"Wait a minute. Maybe I have seen you somewhere." I said.

"I work at the studio. I'm baby's assistant and I also live a door away from you in our apartments." she said.

"Wow I can't ahold of Shannel for a few days and she's just a door away from me" I said. "But its nice to meet you" I said. She smiled.

"Alright now that all that is out the way I have something to share" said Shannel.

Shannel's POV:

I sat down with everyone and thought now was a perfect time to tell them about who was joining the crew and why Baby was acting so crazy.

"We are going to have five people join the crew and record label" I said.

"Ooh! You know who it is?" asked Nicki.

"Yeah. Only two out of the five we don't know" I said. Everyone just looked at me.

"Oh hell nah!" yelled Chyna.

"What?" asked Chris.

"Kim, Mariah and Dhea!" yelled Chyna again.

"Are you kidding me!?" asked Nicki.

"Ooh. Fix it Jesus" said Chyna. I laughed.

"Shannel this isn't funny. Dhea was fucking with Wayne. Kim will try to be better than me and I gotta work with the bitch now. And Mariah and Kim broke up as friends after highschool. Ooh lord too much drama for me" said Nicki.

"The guys are gonna love it though" said Chyna.

"Speaking of guys" said Christina, "how come you and Tyga haven't had sex yet?" we all looked at Chyna.

"Marriage before sex" she said.

"Better get married or you won't experience it" I said.

"Hey I think that's a good thing" said Nessa.

"Thank you" said Chyna. "But its Tyga, not me. He just won't for some reason"

"Do I need to talk to him?" asked Nicki.

"Do me a favor" she said. We all laughed.

"Ugh! I'm not about to work with them bum bitches tho" Nicki said getting up.

"When is the damn metting?" Chyna asked.

"Tomorrow. And then I got to write they songs" I said.

"Ooh. Gang up on baby!" Said Chris.

"Girl is you crazy? He might punish us for that" Said Chyna.

"Look we will talk more about this tomorrow. Let's all just go home and talk to the guys about it" said Nicki.

"Okay but wait, who is your maid of honor?" I asked.

Nicki's POV:

I turned and smiled.

"My made of honor is everyone" I said.

"Okay" they all said and we all laughed. They know I have a hard time choosing between them because they are all good friends and there when I need them. Besides they are all gonna be brides maids, so it barely matters. I went home and Wayne was on the couch eating noodles.

"Hey baby" I said putting my stuff down. I sat next to him.

"Hey, how was your day?" he asked.

"Crazy. You won't believe what I found out" I said. He looked at me.

"What?"

"Five new people are joking the label"

"Okay, what's wrong with that?" he asked.

"We already know three of them" I said. age just looked at me.

"Oh no" he said.

-comment and vote