Us day ruined

Shannel's pov:

I went out last night to meet with Cashmere. This morning I woke up in her bed next to her.

"Cashmere!"

"Damn you still calling my name?" She asked. I laughed.

"So we did have sex last night" I said clarifying.

"Yep. Pretty good too" she said sitting up.

"How did that happen?" I asked.

"We went out, got drunk and fucked."

"Wait, how did you get my number"

"I told you I went through Drake's phone alot " she said. "Plus I seen your ex girl, I should say now, out with someone yesterday and I thought I should hit you up"

"So you like me?"

"Yep. I found you attractive when I was with Drake but now that we're done with our relationships I get to have you"

"You're not setting me up right?' I asked.

"No. I think we can have something pretty special" she said. She leaned into my face and kissed me. Next thing I know she is straddling me.

Nicki's pov:

I woke up and kissed all over Wayne. He pulled me on top of him and wrapped me into his arms. I laughed.

"Morning baby"

"Morning queen" he said. I smiled.

"What you got to do today?" I asked.

"Spoil you" he said.

"Oh? " I asked laughing.

"Yeah, I think we should have an us day" he said.

"We should" I said and kissed him. He kissed me back and held my waist.

"Bae you so little" he said pinching my waist. I laughed.

"Good, means I'm looking good"

"Too good" he said looking at my whole body.

"I could look better" I said. He bit his lip.

"How?" I got under the covers and undressed completely. He got under and started kissing all over me. "Yeah, you could look better" he said making me laugh.

Drake's pov:

I was out with Melani at a coffee shop. She said she wanted to talk to me about something.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Okay I need to know if my kids are a problem for you" she said. I chuckled.

"A problem for me? Why would they be one?"

"I'm just asking because the last guy I dated secretly didn't like or want kids and that ruined our relationship. "

"Well the answer to your question is no. I think your kids are awesome and cool."

"That's great because I really like you"

"I really like you too" I said. She leaned in and kissed me. I pulled her into my lap and kissed her back.

"How about I take you shopping?"

"You wanna take me shopping?"

"Yeah, I mean whens the last time you've been pampered?" She shrugged. I got up and walked out holding her hand.

Shannel's pov:

I left Cashmere's place and went back to the apartment. Nicki and Wayne were in their room still so I just sat on the couch and turned the tv on. Nicki then walked out with some white jeans on and a shirt with one of her leather jackets and some fresh kicks on with here purse.