Crying Game pt.2

Drake's pov:

After hanging out with the kids I was put into an even better mood. It was almost time for my date with Melani. Me and the crew went out for drinks to celebrate.

"When is your date?" Asked Nicki.

"At 8" I said.

"Oh Okay" she said nodding her head to the music.

"Drake can we talk?" Asked Shannel.

"Yeah" I said. She pulled me aside next to the bar. "What's up?" I asked.

"You never did tell me why" she said.

"Do I really need to tell you?" I asked.

"Yes. I need to know" she said.

"It was because you were too good for me Nell. I didn't deserve you. After those two years after highschool I kept getting my feelings back to be with Nicki. Then I went on tour and I seen how things between us started getting more serious but I was still a childish ass little boy. I loved you too Mich to start playing with you and your emotions."

"Yet you still did"

"I did because I missed you. Yet I had my sides and that got in the way and still kept me from being serious. Nell I love and still love you. I didn't wanna end up hurting you too bad" I said. She just looked at me.

"I understand" she said sighing.

"And I'm sorry" I said. "I'm sorry about you and Nessa. And other things" I said.

"I forgive you" she said. I pulled her into me. "I still love you Drake" she said. I kept holding her.

"Never wanted you to hate me babygirl " I said. She would always love when I called her that. I pulled away. "We'll talk" I said. She nodded. I kissed her forehead and walked away.

"What was that about?" Nicki asked.

"Nothing. Look I gotta go" I said walking out.

Chyna's pov:

I went to Nicki and pulled her into the bathroom.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"It's happening" I said.

"What's happening?" She asked confused.

"I'm losing my virginity tonight" I said.

"Oh... awe. Really?" She asked.

"Yes. And I'm nervous yet I'm happy"

"Why you wait this long?" She asked.

"It's the right time" I said.

"Well did you want advice?"

"Yes"

"Well go slow and ofcoarse wear a condom"

"What if we go fast?"

"Go slow first. After it feels more pleasurable then you can gradually go faster" she told me.

"This is so nerve racking" I said.

"Tell me about it. But it will get better the more you get  experienced" she said. "You'll be fine" she said hugging me.

"Thanks"

"I'm proud of you Chyna " she said.

"Why?"

"You waited. I would've waited with you but I still would've never went as long as you did"

"Nicki I never told you or anyone Why I waited" I said.