Secret desires unvealed

Nicki's POV:

I pulled away after feeling me and Shannel's lips touch. Then she inched closer to me and held my face as she kissed me more deeply this time. I got into it but after a while I felt weird and pulled away.

"Um, I'm gonna go take a shower" I said getting up. She stopped me.

"Sorry" she said.

"It's fine, we just still need time" I said. We slightly smiled and went to run a shower. I stepped in and closed my eyes just letting the water fall over me. I was trying to gather all my thoughts. I don't really wanna date my bestfriend. I don't even know what I'm doing it for. And if I did do it, it wouldn't be for the right reason. It's been hard for me to forget Wayne. Yet I have to because he cheated and did drugs after making a commitment to me and our relationship.

Shannel's POV:

I was still laying on the couch after Nicki left to go take a shower. I wonder if I'm just pondering myself upon her. I just laid on the couch and waited for her to get out.

Drake's POV:

Me and Cashmere were out eating at Olive Garden like she wanted. We were about to leave when I seen Safaree and Christina.

"Hey" I said stopping me and Cashmere from walking.

"Hey" they said.

"Who's this?" Asked Christina.

"Cashmere, my girlfriend. Cashmere these are my friends Safaree and Christina" I said.

"I know Safaree" she said.

"Wait, what?" Me and Chris asked.

"Baby I used to date Cashmere" he said. "You know,my girlfriend before you?"

"Ohh, yeah. Nice to meet you" she said.

"You too" she said back.

"So what happened to you and Shannel?" She asked.

"Just wasn't working out" I said.

"Not from what I heard" she said slightly under her breathe.

"Yeah but we have to go" I said holding Cashmere's waist starting to walk away.

"Bye" she said.

"Bye" we heard them say back.

Safaree's POV:

Seeing Cashmere brought back a lot of memories and some I just don't want to remember.

"So why did y'all break up again?" Chris asked me.

"Crazy" I said.

"How?"

"Baby she would accuse and shit. Then when we did break up she went bizarre. Like full on" I said.

"Wow, should you warn Drake about that?" She asked.

"No, he deserves to see. Plus maybe he won't disrespect a girl after he gets a piece of whatever she is offering" I said as she started laughing.

We continued to eat.

Nicki's POV:

I stepped out the shower and put on some shorts with a tank. I walked back into the livingroom and sat down next to Shannel.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I said. "Nell it's just gonna take me some time to get used to this if I ever do. I mean you're my bestfriend and I've never dated a girl before" I said.