"Why?" I asked.

"Because Oliver never brings a girl, in the middle of the night, unlike you." She replied and I nod my head, agreeing with her. "Eli, do you know Annette was the girl. I can't believe you broke her heart."

"Cousin, you need to stop eavesdropping. It's rude." I snapped and she giggled. "I'm serious Eve." 

"Eli, please tell me you saw that one coming." She said and I looked at her confused. "Annette, having a crush on you."

"Do me a favor and ran away as soon as I throw you out of this bathroom." I quickly opened the bathroom door and kicked her out. "I love you."

"You can't stay in the bathroom forever." Evelyn shouted.

I can't believe she is right. I knew coming to Italy was a bad idea. Nothing good ever happens to me while I am here. I have to think about a way to go back to New York without bumping into Annette or anyone else. I know we suppose to stay here for a whole week but I'll die if I share a room with Annette again, especially when Evelyn, Oliver and Adrian, knows everything.

Fuck, what the hell is happening to me?

Third person's POV.

"An enemy of an enemy is a friend but to us she is just a pawn in our game." They giggled together.

"Yes, sister. We will destroy our own siblings lives without them knowing." She said.

"Especially Elijah, I can't wait to destroy him and his sweet mother, Sofia." Her older sister, said. "Three months and Elijah's entire world will be shattered."

"Three months." Her mother shouted. "We don't have three months."

"Mother, calm down. Ivy, is just trying to be realistic." She replied. "Now mother, who do you think is our dear step-brother's favorite person." 

"Are you talking about Oliver or Elijah?" Her mother questioned.

"The fake heir." Ivy answered. 

"Ivy, I know you twenty-three and Elijah is twenty-two but he is a boy." Her step-sister answered.

"Don't forget to add that Benjamin will never accept you as his children. He only wants those other illegitimate children." Her mother, added.

"But Dad isn't at fault." She replied.

"You only saying that because your mother is here and your father is still alive. I lost my mother because of Elijah and don't forget you lost your chance of being wealthy when Oliver was born." Ivy said. "Now don't you dare forget to keep your end of the deal." 

"Calm down, sister. I am dating Oliver and I am just waiting for you to tell me to strike." Her step-sister replied. 

"My plans got ruined on prom night when Elijah didn't show up. I planned that night so well that even Detective Moerat would believe it was a murder case and the suspect would be Alison Russo. That mute girl that refused to help me."

"Ivy, stop blaming that girl for everything. She also lost her mother because of the Carson's." Her sister replied.

"Stop calling me Ivy." Ivy threw the glass on the wall. "My mother was the only one who called me that." She explained and her phone started ringing. "It's Elijah, keep quiet." She answered the phone. 

"Kathleen, I hope I am not disturbing." Elijah said.

"No, Mr Carson, you are not disturbing. How can I help you?" She questioned, rolling her eyes.

"Well I need you to send my father an email, telling him, I have an important meeting tomorrow." Elijah replied.

"But you in Italy and all your meetings are---."

"Stop telling me everything I already know." Elijah snapped. "Listen, I can't stay in Italy any longer. I need you to send my father the email I send you now and please book me a ticket now. I can't stay here." 

"Okay sir, I'll send Mr Carson the email but I can't book you the ticket." She said and her sister hit her on the head.

"Why not?" Elijah asked. 

"Because they all fully booked for tonight. You can only leave, tomorrow morning." Kathleen replied.

"I'll think of a way to survive tonight."

"Okay sir. I'll book your ticket for tomorrow at nine." She told him.

"Thank you Kathleen and stop calling me sir." Elijah said. "Bye." He hang up before she could utter a word.

"I hate him." Kathleen screamed. "I can't wait to destroy him."

"Calm down Ivy. Don't forget the plan you made." Her sister said. "By the way, how did you know the tickets are fully booked?" She asked and Kathleen started laughing.

"I was lying." Kathleen giggled. "But he is too stupid and lazy to book a ticket. I can't believe his the Carson heir."

"But Ivy, what if he finds out you lied to him?" She questioned.

"I am sure he has other things to do so he won't have time to check if I was lying or not."

"But what if there is no flight for tomorrow at nine." Her sister asked and Kathleen checked the online flight tickets.

"There is one leaving at nine. Now stop asking me questions and tell me, are you finally pregnant with Oliver's baby?" Kathleen raised her eyebrow.

"I told you, Oliver is not like Elijah. He is so sweet and he said the day he will sleep with a girl is the day he confess his feelings for her. Ivy, Oliver is the most boring person, I ever met and I think it will take a thousand years for me to be pregnant with a Carson heir." She replied.

"You have been dating him since high school and now you in college and you telling me you can't get---." She took a deep breath, shaking her head. "I know you just seventeen but we need a Carson heir before we kill them. Baby girl, if we destroy the family we still won't inherit anything." 

"Ivy is right, you can't just keep dating Oliver." Her mother said.

"I think she understands what she has to do because I can't keep doing everything." Kathleen crossed her arms across her chest. 

"I promise to try again." She finally agreed.

"That's my girl." Her mother smiled.

"Group hug." Kathleen suggested and they nod their heads. 

I Ivy Kathleen Joe promise to destroy each and every last one of you, Carsons. Even if it's the last thing I do and as for you, Annette Hendricks, I'll kill you if you don't stay out of my way. And I promise not to miss, this time.

      *Stay safe & please vote, comment and share*