NEVER CLIMB ON A SPINNING STOOL

I was currently sitting on my bed with my guitar strumming random notes. I heard this new song called ultraviolet and I was googling notes. I start to play my guitar. I’m no pro singer, just do it for fun.

“Dammit” I said as I screwed up the playing part.

Giving up, I started to get ready for bed. Just when I finished changing into my new pajamas which have frogs on them, someone knocked on my window. Huh? I make my way over to my window, I am greeted by Adam’s face at my window.

I open the door and let Adam in.

“Here.” He said giving me a book. As I look at the cover, I see that it’s legend. He remembered.

“Do you have my book?” he asks

“Oh yeah. One second.” I walk over to my bookshelf and crane my neck to see the books higher up. There it is… at the very top of the damn shelf. How did it get there in the first place? Oh yeah. Aiden probably put it up there. I go on my tippy toes and try to reach it but my arm falls short. I hear a chuckle from behind me and suddenly there are a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, starting to lift me up. I quickly whack them away, and turn to glare.

“I can do it myself.” I state. No need to get closer to Adam than necessary. I hate when guys do things for us because they think we are incapable of doing whatever it is.

“Oh yeah, cause it sure doesn’t look like it.” He replies

I realize how close I am to him as he speaks. My back is pressed against the bookshelf and he is in front of me. Way too much in my personal space than I like. I move past him and grab the spinning stool. I step on the stool, steady myself, and grab the book. Just as I’m going to step down, the stool turns and I fall. Bracing for myself for the fall, I close my eyes and tense up but the fall never comes. I open my eyes to find greyish green eyes staring back at me and two arms wrapped around me.

“I knew you would need my help eventually.” He said with a light chuckle that was replaced by a stupid smirk that I wanted to slap off. He shifts me in his arms and I see a little tattoo peak out from his bicep. Stop AKIRA. SNAP OUT OF IT.

“Put me down.” I said with an even tone.

Surprisingly, he let me down, grabbing the book out of my hands as he does. He walks toward the window and right before stepping out, he turns around.

“I’ll be waiting for you thoughts on the book weirdo.” He says with a wink and leaves right after that

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I havent been updating in so long and sorry for the short chapter. I'll try and update somewhere in the next 3 days. School just started and it it HORRIBLE. i forgot how horrible it is during winter break. I was like a zombe on the first day. Anybody else feel the same way? How's your life going?

Song is ultraviolet to the side or up if you are using the app. 

WOW. 2.3k views and 70 votes! Thanks a lot you guys.

Im going to start dedicating each chapter to all of you guys that vote and comment. If i dont get you just comment and ill try to dedicate to you the next chapter. If not, ill mention you in the authors note or comments. 

I want to thank _megz_1201 for always commenting and voting every chapter. It makes me happy:)

I also want to thank erza772 and bvbarmy0 and all the other people that read:)

Thanks a lot