Is that a challenge?

I was up in my room reading a book when I heard a crashing sound. Looking out the window, I saw Adam picking up something off the ground... shirtless. Six pack and all. I snapped the curtains shut and went back to reading. Of course he got the room across from mine. Ughh. Whatever. Reading my book was much more interesting. I haven’t even talked to the guy and he already pisses me off. I wonder what would happen if we actually talked.

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock blaring. I quickly got ready and headed downstairs.

“Lets go, we are getting breakfast out today.”

When Aiden pulled into the driveway of our new neighbors, I raised my eyebrows at him in question.

He just shrugged. “Mom told me to give Adam a ride today.”

Great. Just great.

I watched as Adam locked the car and made his way over to the car. He stopped right in front of the passenger seat.

“Arent you going to get out?” Adam asked me

“Umm why?”

“So I can sit.”

“Get in the back”

He raised his eyebrows

“Either you get out or I make you get out.”

“Try and I’ll punch you.” This guy was really getting on my nerves now.

He started to laugh. “You think that you, a girl, can hurt this?” he said gesturing at his body.

He did not. Oh he went too far.

“Is that a challenge.” I said in a cool tone.

“If I were you, I wouldn’t do that. I speak from experience.” Aiden said

He just ignored and nodded. I got out and punched him in the gut, causing him to clutch his stomach in groan. I just shoved him in the back and smirked.

“Did the GUY just get owned by a GIRL?”  I said putting emphasis on GUY and GIRL

“Holy, are you a man?!”

“Don’t ever challenge her man, she is merciless.”

“What is it with people and trying to get me out of the passenger side?” I mumbled. I saw Aiden smile out of the corner of my eye.

Aiden drove into the drive through of McDonald’s and asked me what I wanted. I was starving.

“2 junior chickens, 1 strawberry milkshake and fries. Please.”

“Want anything?” Aiden asked Adam.

“Yeah” He said and then he gave his order.

“You eat all that?” Adam asked me as I was eating my food.

“Yeah I do. Am I not allowed?”

“Never said that, just the girls I hang out with don’t.”

“Maybe that’s because the girls you hang out with happen to be sluts who look anorexic?”

“Yeah but they’re hot.”