Adams a sexist jerk

I'm trapped with no idea of what he's going to do. Think Akira! Then I get a sudden idea. I pull really hard and free my hands from his grasp. Quickly, I crawl under the table and BAM! I bump my head on my way out. Well, that failed. I crawl out the other end and smile.
Adam just looks at me quizzically.
"What is wrong with you, weirdo? Girls would kill to be in that position." He says
"Yeah, and I would kill to get out of it." I reply.
"10 seconds. You have 10 seconds."
"What?"
He starts to get up and count down. He's going to chase me! I sprint out of the café.
"4-3-2-1!"
"You're fat! You'll never catch me" I say while running around.
"This is not fat! It's all muscle!"
"Mhm..."
I see a car before quickly sprinting behind it. He'll never find me😏
"BOO!" I whirl around only to be pinned to the ground.
"It's all muscle" Adam says
"Keep telling yourself that"
"Its true!" He replies.
I just smile at him. "Can you move? We have to go pay the bill"
"Oh shit! I completely forgot. They probably think we're some homeless teenagers or teenagers in love that are broke and on the run" Adam says, like the total idiot he is.
"In your dreams Adam."
"Babe, all love stories start in dreams." He replies with a wink before getting up and going to pay the bill. The bill! Oh no! He's going to pay for it. I quickly sprint and enter the café before him. I'm done paying the bill by the time he's entered.
"Let's go." I say
"Wait wha...? The bill"
"I paid. Come on." I start to drag his arm but he pulls away with a frown.
"But...but why? The guys are supposed to pay. You're making me feel like a girl." He crosses his arm and stands there with a pout. How cute. Wait, Akira! STOP. He is not cute. I shrug and make my way to the bike. I sit down only to be lifted off.
"Excuse me?!" I scowl at Adam as he places me behind him.
"I'm not going to let you make me feel anymore like a girl."
"Sexist jerk." I mutter under my breath.
"What was that?" He says.
Guess it wasn't as quiet as I thought.
"Nothing." I say with a sickening sweet smile.
"I am not sexist. I just don't want my manliness going down the drain. Not that its going to...but just incase." He says, flexing his muscles.
"Oh? I didn't know you had any to begin with." I say with a small chuckle.
He turns around and gives me a smoldering look. He lifts his shirt up and glances down.
"I'm pretty sure I do have a bit. Actually, not a bit. Lots." He says with that stupid smirk that all guys do. They think they're so cool when they do, but they just look like they're wincing in pain.
Don't deny it. Adams looks hot. Sexy even.
Shut up brain! He looks like a dead duck. That's right.
I don't give him the satisfaction of looking down at them. I just roll my eyes and give him a look.
"Surreeeee. Believe what you want to believe."
" I will believe that I'm hot and manly."
Right before he drops his shirt, I can't help but take a peek. Thank god he didn't see that though. I have to admit...Dayum!
----------------------------------------------
When we arrive home, I start making my way to the door but Adam grabs onto my wrist. I'm yanked towards him and fall onto his lap.
"Get off me." I say pushing him away
"Ah, ah, ah." He says waggling his finger. "I'm not done with you yet.
"Do I look like an object to you?!"
He looks me up and down.
"Yes"
"Disgusting."
"Come on! Let's go to the top of the roof!"
"What...?"
I'm a dead duck.
------------
Hey guys! I'm sorry for the extremely late update! My computer broke down and I wrote this on my phone. You can all thank @UrKindaGurl for her persistence efforts on getting me to update. Thank you to all the people who messaged me and commented/voted. IM EXTREMELY SORRRRRYY FOR THE WAY OVERDUE UPDATE.
I love you guys😍😘 I know I owe you guys a longer update and hopefully I'll be able update soon. Don't be angry pwease?
If you guys have any ideas on what to write next, PLEASE PLEASE message me, I had a major brain fart writing this chappy. You guys can help me write and I'll give you guys credit.
Hopefully I'll update soon, school starts next week so I don't know how soon.
Has your school started yet?
Hint for faster updates: spam in the comments😋 some people don't like that but I luuuuuvvv it.
Don't forget to vote, comment, and tell your friends. No goal this time.
PM and we can become best friends:)
Byeeee
-A