Hate is a strong word

It’s Thursday and it so close to a Friday yet so far. Do you get what I mean? I’m a mess this week and I got my period. I hate this time of the month and anybody who knows me knows to stay away from me when I’m on it. At least I have guitar lessons today so I can lose myself in the music as cheesy as that sounds. I’m being totally honest with you, this week makes me mad at anything. Even the rock on the floors. Don’t ask why.

I’m actually sitting in fourth block right now which is science and I’m bored to death. I like science and all but the class in general is so boring. It makes me want to claw my hair out and burn it.

“Akira, would you repeat what I just said?” the teacher asks. I hate when the teacher says that. Just because I’m not looking at him doesn’t mean I can’t hear him. I repeat what he just said, word for word back to him and a few people in the class ‘ohhh’ and yell ‘burn’. I roll my eyes and go back to zoning out. The bell finally rings after what seems like years and I bolt out of the class. On my way down the stairs, I trip on somebodies foot and I feel myself falling. Oh great, can this day get any better is all I can think as I fall. The fall however, never comes. I open my eyes and find myself face to face with Adam. His arms are around my waist and as soon as my brain registers this, I spring away from him.

“Oh, did I didn’t see you there, my bad.” A voice sneers. I whip my head to see Sierra standing there. Great, so she tripped me. I’m going to explode.

“Oh, you should probably get glasses. Must be why you think you are gorgeous. We don’t want any misunderstanding now do we?” I reply

“I think you should be the one getting glasses. Have you seen the way you dress?” she fires right back.

Today I was wearing neon pink sweats and a black top that said wish you were weird. My hair is thrown up in a messy ponytail as always.

“What, you have a problem with the fact that I dress comfy and in clothes that actually fit me rather than 10 sizes too small meant to fit a baby?” I reply. One thing you should know. Don’t, and I mean don’t mess with me when I’m on my period. She has nothing to say back and I don’t have the energy to listen. I pull out my headphones and turn away from her, hinting that I’m not interested in talking to her anymore. I hear her heels stalk off in the other direction and that’s when I realize Adam is still there.

“You must really hate her.” He states.

“Hate is a strong word. I don’t hate her, but I’m pretty darn close” I say glancing up quickly to meet his eyes.

“ Right. I should probably go to her anyways. I feel like getting laid.” He states with a cold look in his eyes.

“One day you say you have standards, and the next day they are gone? Have fun.” I reply, the disgust evident in my voice. I turn and walk away

These were the first words he has uttered to me since the last time we talked and I plan to keep things between us that way. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song to the side is love medley by chester and kylee

short update but since its semester break, I'll try and update every day

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee