Time to have some fun

He smirks at that. Huh, what did I say?

“Oh, I’ll give you a ride, a nice one to” He says with a wink

I blink. Once. Twice. Then, like a light bulb, I get what he’s implying and I wrinkle my nose in disgust.

“Gross.” I say

He chuckles at that.

“Took you long enough, I’m actually surprised you knew what that meant.”

“I only know that because I was listening to this song called Ride by Somo and I asked Annabeth what he meant by ‘im gon ride.’”

He started laughing at that. It was a deep throaty laugh. He has a nice laugh. STOP BRAIN. DON’T THINK THAT. HIS LAUGH IS HORRIBLE.

“Weren’t you going to take your motorcycle.” He replies after he is done laughing

“Yeah, I was until I saw that.” I say, gesturing to the pickup truck.

“You want a ride in that?” He says, raising ONE perfectly shaped eyebrow.

“Mhm… Can you give one?” I say in a pleading tone.

“Sure… but you’ll have to do something for me.” He says. Of course, there is always a but.

My brain goes to something I thought of earlier. He raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow. OH MY GOD. People don’t naturally have that shape on an eyebrow. Does he…?

“YOU PLUCK YOUR EYEBROWS!” I shout out as the truth dawns on me.

“What are you talking about? Why would I do that?” He says, the lie rolling smoothly off his tongue.

“My mom taught me how to pluck and I know for a fact that no human has that perfectly shaped eyebrow.” I say

“So what if I do?” He says, not looking at all embarrassed. I bet he is on the inside.

“IM GOING TO TELL THE WHOLE SCHOOL THAT YOU PLUCK YOUR EYEBROWS IF YOU DON’T GIVE ME A RIDE!!!!” I say, jumping around.

He gives me an exasperated look. I sigh and stop.

I smile mischievously and make my way over to his car.

“Should I be worried?” he asks, unmoving from his position.

I don’t utter a word, just smile a mischievous smile.

He sighs, grabbing the keys and makes his way over, unlocking the car. I get inside the car and wait for him to start the car.

“This better be worth it.” He says before backing out of the garage.