ARE YOU GUYS HAVING...?

“Akira where are you?!” I hear Adam call from downstairs. I smirk to myself. Now that I think about it, why should I hide? Its only revenge.

“UP HERE!” I yell back from my room

As he makes his way into my room, I smile triumphantly.

“You put itching powder on my clothes didn’t you?” he says. I just smirk in response. With that being done, he pounces at me and I fall onto the bed. He wiggles his fingers and hovers over me.

“The tickle monster is back.” He says, and with that, he starts tickling me. I start whacking his hands away and this is how we start a full on wrestling match on my bed. There are a few grunts of pain here and there and then we finally stop, with him hovering over me and our breathing ragged and mingled. Our eyes meet. His eyes are really really pretty. My subconscious says. Stupid brain. They are not pretty, they are ugly.  

“Are you guys having sex in here?” I hear Aiden’s voice say.

“No! It’s not what it looks like! We were just wrestling cause i put itching powder on his clothes. I swear!” I say, struggling to get away from Adam.

“It definitely looks and sounds like that. I walk into the house and hear a bunch of grunts. I had to come here and make sure my sister wasn’t doing the deed” he replies with a smirk. He is teasing me now. That little butt! I guess it did kind of look like that with Adam over me and our breathing. Well shit!

I finally break loose from Adam by throwing an unexpected punch at his stomach.

“Aiden! You little butt! You are teasing me!” I say with anger laced in my words.

“Maybe. I feel like I am interrupting a moment here. I’m going to leave. By the way, nice prank.” He says with a wink and saunters off and out the door back to Adam’s house I assume.

“THERE WAS NO MOMENT!”  I call after him, trying to make sure he understands.

“Whatever you say!” That’s his smart reply. That little butt.

I turn towards Adam who is shaking his head with a smirk on his face.

“Can you tell me how to get rid of this itch?” he says to me

“You have to take a shower.” I reply with a smirk on my face as I watch him itch. I then burst into hysterics. He is scratching like a monkey.

“You think this is funny?” he asks me

“Hilarious.” I reply                                                                                         

He waits for me to finish laughing.

“Done?” he asks

 I nod, trying not to laugh again.

“Good” he says and then begins to take off his shirt. I gasp and close my eyes.

“What are you doing?!” I exclaim

“Taking off my clothes. I’m going to shower here, in your bath.” He says. I can hear the smirk in his voice

“Feel free to smell like girly products. Aiden’s bathroom is right down the hall you know.” I say, secretely hoping he would leave my bathroom alone. My eyes still closed.

“Oh you use girly products?” he says back. I hear his pants unzip and drop to the floor. Oh god no. Maybe I can feel my way out the door. I am not going to open them or look at him in any way.

“Shut up.” I grumble as I get up and start to feel around. That’s the dresser, I think as I feel things on it. If I just go a little left, the door should be there. I gasp when I feel something smooth and hard. The door? I continue feeling this thing until I hear a chuckle and feel the outline of abs. I realize that this is Adam’s chest. OH SHIT! I spring my hands away from him

“Holy Bajimbas! Adam move!” I say with my eyes closed.

“Bajimbas?”  He says.

“Adam moveee! Let me get out of here.” I reply, ignoring his question. He moves but I feel myself being pressed to a wall. My eyes are closed and I don’t want to punch him since he is shirtless. His breath is fanning my face and his chest is pressed up against me. I feel his arms framing my face above my head.

“What are you going to do now? You can’t escape. If you open your eyes, you see me naked.” Adam replies smoothly. He is not  naked! Oh my god!

“You cucumber is right above my knee. If you don’t move yourself, I will knee you. Trust me, I will actually knee your cucumber hard.” I reply

“Cucumber? Ohhhhhhhhh! My dick. Trust me, I don’t doubt you. I’ll move.” He replies while laughing. he is still laughing and I hear him mutter cucumber under his breath. He moves back and I breathe a sigh of relief. My eyes are still closed and I refuse to open them until he leaves. I feel him lean close again and guess what he does?! He kisses my cheek. This causes my eyes to fly open and widen. He just kissed my cheek! I am met with a pair of gorgeous eyes for one second before I quickly shut them again.

“Just so you know, my boxers are still on.” He whispers in my ear. With that he plants another kiss on my cheek and leaves the room. I open my eyes. Oh my god. He kissed me twice and there was nothing I could do about it! Why did he kiss me? I’m not a kissable girl. I don’t have kissable cheeks. The fact that he can do that to me and I don’t do anything. No other guy would have gotten away with kissing my cheek. Why did he? Oh right, he was naked. There was nothing I could do about it.  This is making me feel like a freaking girl. I hated it.

‘You know you liked it’ My brain says in my head. Stupid brain is lying. I hated it and will make sure it never happens again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyys

Do you like cheese?

Song to the side is One of those nights by Shawn Mendes. 

WHADDUP

So I posted thrice in a day. I plan to hopefully post twice tomorrow. You know when you are wrting a story, you know the problem, the ending but you just dont know how to build up to that point? lol thats what im  going through now. 

Anyways... tell me how it was please and correct any mistakes by commenting.

4.6 views! Thanks guys!!!