Part 13

I ran up to Layla and gave her a massive hug. It was the first time I'd seen her in weeks. She was wearing a gorgeous short red dress with huge black stilettos. She looked beautifully dangerous. As we walked inside and took our seats I told her a brief story about what had happened in America. When I'd finished she hugged me and made me feel better but I still felt down. We had our meal and then the music started and people started dancing but I just didn't feel like it. I sat in the corner sipping my drink whilst I watched everyone dancing and having fun. After about an hour of it I'd had enough. I finished my drink and grabbed my stuff. I headed onto the dance floor to tell Layla I was going when I heard it. The beginning of "Gotta be you" started blasting out of the speakers. I couldn't deal with this, not now. I searched round frantically for Layla, wanting to get out of there immediately. Suddenly all the girls started running towards the stage and screaming. I looked up on the stage and saw five silhouettes standing in the middle.

"Where is Sarah tonight?" Harry shouted once the girls had calmed down. Everyone turned around to look at me and I could feel my face turning red. What was he doing? A spotlight found me in the crowd and blinded me. It took a while for my eyes to adjust. The boys had started singing when I met Harry's eyes.

"Can we fall one more time? Stop the tape and rewind. Oh and if you walk away I know I’ll fade. ‘Cause there is nobody else"

I started to smile. He was actually serenading me. He walked to the front of the stage and carried on looking at me. Some of the girls around me started to push me towards him and he sing the chorus. He had such a beautiful voice. I couldn't believe this was happening. It all felt so surreal.

Abit of a short part :)