Part 2

I walked towards my favourite shopping mall when something on a newspaper stand caught my eye. It was a magazine with Harry's face on the front. I opened the pages and found a double page spread. Right in the middle was a picture of Harry with his arm around a girl, they were laughing and joking around. I started to feel sick. I read the headline. "Harry's new model girlfriend shows him a good time." The girl was Lara Tomkinson and she models for bikinis in fashion magazines. Why would Harry want anything to do with me when he has her? I couldn't read anymore. I threw the magazine back on the stand and power walked to the mall.

---------------------------------------------------

I hung up the phone and fell back onto my bed. I was surrounded by lots of bags with clothes in that I didn't even need anymore. I'd just come off the phone with Layla and told her everything, even the part about Lara. I wouldn't need these clothes because there was no way I could compete with a bikini model.

I got up and looked at myself in my mirror. I was a straight up and down girl. No hips or boobs. And I was tall. Taller than most of the boys I'd gone out with.

I grabbed my laptop and immediately searched Lara Tomkinson. A picture immediately popped up of a photo shoot. She had just the right amount of curves, and all in the right places. I clicked to the next picture and it was another of Harry and Lara. Why was I doing this to myself? I knew that if I met him I wouldn't mean anything to him. I was just a fan and that's all I'd ever be. Suddenly my phone beeped, telling me I had a message. My phone didn't recognise the number.

I opened the text; it said "Hey Sarah, its Harry. Just letting you know that we are flying out to Florida tomorrow. I hope I can see you still x"

Yeah right, I thought to myself. I rolled my eyes and threw my phone on the bed before I closed my bedroom door behind me.

---------------------------------

I looked up into Harry's beautiful green eyes as he was singing his solo to me. When suddenly his face began to blur and I opened my eyes. I groaned loudly, annoyed at being woken up from my dream. I reached for my phone on my bedside table, still half asleep.

"Hello?" I said lazily.

"Sarah, are you okay?" Oh no! It was Harry. It had been a whole two days since I'd talked to Harry on the phone. He'd texted me, rang me, but I didn't want to see him. Not if he had Lara. So I'd ignored him. But now I couldn't.

"Err yeah I'm fine, just sleepy," I replied back.

"Have you not been getting my calls?" he asked me. I sat up in bed and exhaled deeply.

"Harry we need to talk."