Part 4

"So how are you enjoying your holiday?" Harry asked as he pressed the top button in the elevator, the penthouse suite.

"It's going great, I'm supposed to be getting a tan for my prom, but you're distracting me," I smiled looking at him. But he didn't smile back.

"You're lucky, I didn't get a prom, fame stopped me." I looked at him but he seemed to shake his thoughts out of his head. "Anyway," he said cheerily "what did you want to talk to me about?" I'd completely forgotten about talking to him about Lara. We'd got too distracted. "Well I just wanted..." but I couldn't finish because the doors opened to the penthouse suite and I was bombarded by bodies.

I started to breathe again as the boys climbed off me. Everyone was laughing and I couldn’t help having a little giggle myself. All the lads stood in front of me and I was stunned. I hadn’t thought that I’d be meeting the whole of One Direction and I felt a bit star struck.

“Are you okay love?” I looked at Louis. He is even more lovely in person, with his piercing blue eyes and beautiful smile.

“I think she’s a bit speechless,” Liam said. I turned and looked at him and he gave me a cheeky grin. I nodded shyly.

“Well you don’t have to be shy, we are just normal boys,” Niall laughed. I started to relax.

“So do you want a tour?” Harry asked me.

“Yes please,” I said whilst taking my shoes off. They all stared at my shoeless feet. Then I looked at theirs, they still had their shoes on. I started to blush as they started laughing.

“Love we don’t clean this place, we don’t mind if you want to keep your shoes on,” Louis said to me. But I was brought up like this so I left them off and followed Harry to the first room.

"And this is the living room," Harry told me. I looked around the open space. Everything looked modern. The floor was a plush black carpet with various rugs scattered around the room. There were two very large couches in the middle of the room, both probably the size of my bed back home. There was also a big glass table with a huge widescreen TV placed on it. Harry was watching my reaction whilst grinning. The rest of the penthouse was like this. Mostly shining surfaces and spotless floors. I'm glad I took my muddy converse off. Lastly we were stood outside Harry's room.

"Am I not allowed in here then," I asked cheekily.

"Sure, but don't blame me if you don't want to leave afterwards." He pushed the door open and I gasped. It was so beautiful. The black carpet carried on through this room too and the white walls made it all brighter. Along one wall was a floor to ceiling window. I walked over to it. You could see miles and miles of Florida but no-one could see us because we were so high up. I felt hands go round my waist.

"Amazing isn't it," Harry asked me. All I could do was nod. Then I looked down. We were very high up.

"You're not afraid of heights are you?" he whispered into my ear. Again all I could was nod. "Don't worry, I got you," he said pulling me closer. I laughed and he walked away and lay on his bed. It was impressive, definitely bigger than mine back home.

"Care to join me?" he asked.

I looked at Harry sat there. Why was he so irresistible to me? But I can't start falling for him, because of Lara. I decided I needed to talk to him about it. I walked over to his bed and sat down, right on the other side to him.

"What's wrong?" he said, sensing there was something different in me. I took another deep breath.

"I want to know about Lara and you," I said looking at him. A pained look flashes across his face and before I could say anything else, he got up from the bed, walked out of his bedroom and slammed the door shut. I didn't know what came over me but tears started to fall down my face. Why did he do that to me? I walked over to the window, sat down in front of it and just cried. I don't know how long I was sat there before there was a knock at the door. I didn't answer it. I heard the door open and I felt someone walk to me and sit next to me. I felt their arms wrap around me. As I let them envelope me, I cried silently into his shoulder.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I looked up right into Liam's brown eyes.