Part 3

I pulled my shorts down and sat on the bench, suddenly feeling self conscious. I decided that I should wear my new clothes anyway, instead of leaving them in the bottom of my wardrobe. I'd told Harry to meet me at this bench in the park near my villa. He'd sounded concerned but I needed him to see me so he knows that he can do better. And I needed to tell him I'm not interested if he had a girlfriend. I know what that could do to our lives.

*HARRY'S POV*

I walked through the gates of the park that Sarah had told me to meet her. She sounded really down on the phone and my heart dropped when she said she needed to talk to me properly. I don't know why but she felt closer to me than anyone ever had, and I haven't even met her yet. I looked around through my dark shades and saw her sitting on a bench on the other side of the park. As I walked over she looked over at me, and I stopped walking.

*SARAH'S POV*

There he is. Standing on the other side of the park. Why had he stopped? Had he seen me and decided that it was a mistake already? I couldn't bear watching him walk away so I pretended to be looking for something in my bag.

*HARRY'S POV*

I couldn't believe it. She was even more beautiful in real life. But then she looked away from me. Maybe she didn't recognise me. I started walking back towards her but she didn't look back at me. Was there something wrong with me?

*SARAH'S POV*

I sensed him before I heard him. Why hadn't he walked off. "Sarah?" he asked me. I looked up at him as he was taking his shades off and pulled his hood down.

"I can't believe it's you," I said in a hushed tone. I didn't want to get him noticed and I surely didn't want to get noticed.

"And I can't believe it's you, you look just as beautiful as your picture," he said to me grinning from ear to ear. I took a deep breath in and started to stand up but I was stood on one of my converse laces, so instead of getting up gracefully, I could feel myself starting to tumble over. Suddenly I felt two strong hands grab my arms and pull me close. I had always been a clumsy girl but now was not the right time to be. I looked up and became face to face with Harry. He searched my face as I searched his, remembering every little detail. The way his green eyes sparkled and the way his dimples showed when he grinned. I could feel my heart starting to beat faster, and my cheeks started to heat up.

"And you look even more beautiful when you blush," he whispered into my ear. He looked back into my eyes, and he was smirking. Gosh he looked so beautiful. We must have been stood there for a couple of minutes. Just staring into each others eyes, when we heard

"OMG its Harry Styles!" we both spun our heads round and there were six girls starting to come our way. One was on the phone telling her friends she'd spotted him. Harry grabbed my hand and started to run off. "I'm sorry but we have to go, now!" he shouted.

*HARRY'S POV*

I couldn't let them see Sarah. It would start all sorts of rumours and complications. We ran out of the park with the group of fans right behind us. I ran down the street but I had no idea where we were going. I hadn't been to Florida for a while. Suddenly I felt a tug on my arm and Sarah was dragging me into an alley. It was small so I had to hold her close to me.

"Tha..." I started to say but she covered my mouth. We listened and we could hear the group of girls running past, frantically searching for me. When I knew the coast was clear I licked the inside of her hand.

"Hey," she shouted, as she recoiled. But she was smiling. Gosh she was so beautiful.

*SARAH'S POV*

"What are you looking at?" I asked Harry. He'd been staring at me for ages.

"I'm trying to decide what colour your eyes are," he said sincerely.

"I get that a lot," I replied.

"So what colour are they?" he asked.

"You'll have to find out yourself," I said grinning. Were we flirting? Why would he flirt with me? "Come on, I'll take you to my hotel, we'll be safe there" he said taking my hand and leading me out of the alley.