Chapter 2

Readers pov 

I was on the car ride with Rena to school and she told me the agency need me to go to school. The car then stopped in front of the school as I stepped out of the car and walked into school. I could feel the stares coming from me. 'Rena said the class I was in was room 1-2.' I thought to myself as I opened the classroom seeing the students stare at me. "You must be the transfer student (y/n) (l/n)." The teacher said. "Yes I am." As I stood before the class seeing their shocked faces as I looked in the mid row seeing a girl that looked similar to the one that got attacked by monsters in NWO. "Nee kaede she's looking at you." Her friend said. "Ehh." Kaede said looking at me. "Anyways (y/n) please take an empty seat." I said taking a seat near Kaede and her friend as the teacher continued the lesson. 

-break time-

It was the end of the class and I sat at my desk and heard this. "They're having a battle royale for the first event." Kaede said. "A battle royale." I said walking up to them. "Ahh (y/n)-san." Kaede said. "Please (y/n) is fine." I said. "Ok (y/n) anyways this is my friend risa." She said introducing me to her friend. "So kaede Tell me about this battle royale event." I said. "Well I don't have much info since I'm still a newbie in the game but I got a nice armor set from a poison dragon dungeon." Kaede said. "I've also heard about the rumors of a player running a build that doesn't utilize any weapons." Risa said. "Your right." Kaede said. "Do you know who it could be (y/n)." Kaede as I pulled out my switch. "Hmm maybe you'll just have to wait and see when the event rolls around." I said. "Ok then." Kaede said. "Anyways you guys up for a round of Mario kart." I said handing a pair of controllers. "Sure." They Both said as we played Mario kart. 

-Several Mario kart sessions later- 

I packed my switch back in my bag. "You sure are a good gamer." Risa said. "Yeah picked up gaming at the age of seven." I said. "Any other games you play now." Kaede said. "Well I did pick up on New World Online." I said. "You play it too." Kaede said. "Yep I did." I said. "What level are you." Risa said. "Twenty." I said. "Level twenty." Risa said with a shocked face. "Yes grinded a lot and the boss I faced gave me a huge xp boost." I said. "Was the boss a dragon." Kaede said. "Yes it was but wasn't the hydra it was a different dragon that used most of the elements." I said. "Wow." Kaede said. "Mhm you'll just have to see when the event comes." I said putting my finger on my lips. "Who knows I might even be that rumored player you two are talking about." I said. "But anyways looking at the time it's two thirty." I said. "Oh yeah school ended." Risa said as I was leaving. "Where are you going (y/n)." Risa said. "Have to go to a photo shoot." I said. "Oh yeah your a model aren't you." Kaede said. "Yep right on the bullseye." I said. "Anyways gotta go I'll see you two tomorrow at school." I said giving them a peace sign and walking out. 

-timeskip-

We arrived at the studio. "Another day another photo shoot." I said looking at Rena. "Yep and remember those anime cons you attended when you were twelve." Rena said. "Yeah that was before my career sparked off." I said. "Yep and we brought a special guest." Rena said. "Remember one of those special guest cosplayers you got to take a pic with." Rena said. "Yeah was someone by the name Sky but that was their alias on social media." I said. "Yep your right." Rena said revealing sky.