Chapter 1

Readers pov 

It was the end of another photo shoot for me as I was getting out of the clothes and removing the make up from my face. I took off my clothes and putted on my normal clothes as there was a knock on my door. The door opened revealing that it was Rena. "(Y/n)." She said as she came in holding in a big box. "What is that." I asked her. "A gaming company sent me this to give it to you as a saying of thanks." Rena said. "That was only at the beginning of my career and I guess it was a way." I said. I walked up to the box and began to open it. "You were an avid gamer ever since the first time you held a game system." Rena said. "Yeah." I said as the package revealed a new vr headset with gloves and a game. "Hmm what is this New World Online." I said. "It's one of the most popular vr mmos." Rena said. "Have you tried it yourself." I said looking at Rena. "Yeah I did it's actually good why don't you give it a tried when we head back home." Rena said as I nodded and putted the game back into the package. "Anyways let's get something to eat." Rena said as I nodded and grabbed the box and followed her out. 

-timeskip- 

We made it back at home as I walked up to my bedroom opening my door. "It's great to be back in my room." I said as I putted the box down and placed the game cartridge into my pc and put on the helmet and gloves and laid on my bed to close my eyes.

-in the gaming world-

"Woah this is awesome." I said as it said to put name as I just putted in Blake. Then I saw many weapons to choose from from swords, to axes, staffs, a shield, and fists. "Hmm many choices." I said to myself. "Well I did take taekwondo and other martial arts so fists." I said choosing the fists option. "Well now time to distribute my status points." I said putting my stat points into each category as I was teleported into the starting area. "Hmm well this is it time go off and grind." I said walking off into the forest kicking some monsters. 

-several hours later-

"Whew man going from one to ten was quick." I said distributing my status points evenly. As I began to walk back I saw a girl with a great shield passed out and a gang of monsters attacking her while she's asleep. "Surprised she's able to be stable while asleep." I said as she woke up and began attacking whily knilly. As the guy next to me was confused as well. "I'm guessing you two are new." The guy said. "I wouldn't say a newbie but she is." I said pointing to her. "Your voice sounds really familiar." The guy said. "You must be seeing things ehehe." I said. "Ok then anyways my name is chrome." The guy chrome said. "Blake." I said. "Well Blake nice to meet you." Chrome said. "Likewise." I said. "So your going with the martial art style play I've never seen anyone go that path." Chrome said. "I have my way you have yours." I said. "True you are right." Chrome said. "Well I'm sure she'll be fine." As I saw a notification pop up. "Something up." Chrome said. "It's a dungeon." I said. "Oh must be a special one." Chrome said. "Anyways I'm gonna check out this dungeon." I said walking away. 

-Short timeskip to the dungeon-

After defeating some of the monsters on the way to the boss room seeing my level jump from ten to fourteen. I opened the door and walked in as the door closed behind me revealing a dragon. 'Something feels off about this one.' I thought myself as I leaped and delivered a dive kick to its head staggering it. 'Nows my chance charging mana into my attack.' I said smashing its head into the ground. 'One more.' As I charged more mana into my punch uppercutting it hard seeing it's head fly off. 'Ooo that was something.' I said as the dragon disappeared as a golden chest appeared before me. I opened the chest as the screen popped up saying unique gear. 'Gift of the dragon.' I said as I read it's description. 'Just like from that one anime I watched where there were dragon slayers but use magic at least I won't get motion sickness.' I said to myself as I equipped the gear. 'Hmm makes me look like an assassin.' I said putting the hood down. As I looked through the skills one of them didn't make sense tigers jaw. 'Must've been a half breed.' I said to myself as I left the dungeon. I looked at my status points from level fifteen to twenty. 'Time to distribute status points again.' I said distributing each of my points to each category then logged off. 

-In the real world- 

"Woah that was fun." I said taking off the helmet and gloves. I saw the door open revealing rena. "So how was it." Rena said. "It's fun and I grinded a lot of levels." I said. "What level are you now." Rena said. "Level twenty." I said. "So quick." She said with a shocked look. "Hardcore gamer." I said smiling. "Anyways you have school tomorrow and it's your first day." Rena said. "Ok ok." I said putting the helmet and gloves on my desk. I jumped on my bed and fell asleep for tomorrow morning.