Chapter 4

Readers pov

Me and Sky made it to the second level. "It's quite a nice town." Sky said. "Yeah it is." I said looking to see it was maple along her friend sally and someone who I've haven't seen before.

"Maple, Sally

"Maple, Sally." I said walking to them. "Blake, Kaoru." Maple said looking at me. "Who's your friend maple." I said. "This is IZ she just finished my new shield." Maple said showing to me. "Oh it's pure white as well." I said looking at the craftsmanship. "If you need any crafting just bring the material's to me." Iz said as I nodded.

"I'll keep that in mind." I said. "Also the second event should be starting up soon." Kaoru said as I nodded. "Well maple, sally if we ever meet in the event we won't be going down." I said. "Mm." Maple said as me and Kaoru left.

-At the event-

Third person pov

It was minutes before the event as (y/n) and kaoru were waiting. (Y/n) was looking around seeing if anything caught interest as she looked to see a red headed female giving a speech to her followers.

'If I remember that's Mii she placed fifth in the first event

'If I remember that's Mii she placed fifth in the first event.' (Y/n) thought to herself as Dorazu appeared before everyone. "Gao everyone it's time for the second event. The theme of this event being a treasure event where you have to collect 300 silver medals with ten silver medals equal to one gold coin which you can trade for skills or items. But now let the event start." Dorazu said as all of the players were teleported.

(Y/n) and Kaoru were teleported to a mountain area seeing they were at high ground. "Seems we're gonna go boss hunting." Kaoru said. "Yep gonna try that new dark knight armor you got from last boss." (Y/n) said as Kaoru nodded. The duo were walking through the mountains until they saw a sigil which means that there's a boss in there. They walked through the sigil entering an arena. "Keep your guard up Kaoru." (Y/n) said as he nodded as the two looked around as they heard a rumble seeing the boss appear before them.