Chapter 3

Readers pov

I started walking to school and looked at seeing risa and kaede sitting under a tree talking with each other. "Ahh (y/n)-chan." Kaede said waving me to come over. "Hey guys what's up." I said looking at them. "Kaede told me she placed fourth in the battle royale." Risa said. "Told me about the rumored player blake who got second beating Dread." Risa said. "Oh that's interesting because I am that player." I said as both of them looked at me in shock. "Your the rumored player Blake." Risa said looking at me in shock. "Yep it was even broadcasted on streaming platforms when the event took place." I said. "It was aww man I couldn't even watch it since I had to study." Risa said. "Don't worry risa the broadcast was archived and will be on the internet even people clipped some of the best parts." I said looking at her as the bell ringed for school.

-Timeskip to the end of school-

It was the end of the school day as I was walking with kaede and risa to the front gate seeing the car in front of the school. "Seems like my ride is here." I said seeing the driver open the car door. "Stephan is rena not here." I said walking to Stephan. "Ms Rena is busy with phone calls ms (l/n)." Stephan said. "Alright well kaede, risa I'll see ya guys later." I said waving to them as I got into the car.

Third person pov

As the car drove off from (y/n)'s school (y/n) got a call from her agent Rena. "Yes Rena." (Y/n) said. "Sorry I couldn't see you organizers for events really want to have you as a guest." Rena said as (y/n) could hear the sound of writing in the background. "It's fine I know your busy as ever getting stuffed prepared and I'm getting projects done for certain events as well." (Y/n) said over the phone. "Are you doing well in school." Rena said. "Yes I even have finished my homework for the week so I'll be finishing up on some projects for the upcoming events." (Y/n) said. "Alright there's some food on table when you get home and I won't be home until around 9 or 10 at night." Rena said. "Alright then." (Y/n) said ending with the call with rena. "We are arriving at the destination soon ms (l/n)." Stephan said as (y/n) saw the house come to view. "We are here madam." Stephan said opening the door. "Thank you Stephan you may head home." (Y/n) said opening the door to her house with the keys rena gave her. As (y/n) entered the house she putted her school bag in her room and change her clothes as she headed into her workshop to finish up on some projects for her upcoming events on the weekend.

-Short timeskip-

Readers pov

'At least I got my rigging and costume for tirpitz done that rigging was insane to replicate.' I thought to myself as I looked through my phone of completed cosplays seeing a picture of my completed tirpitz cosplay, to my mordred cosplay, as I looked at my photo I saw a notification of a follow of them being Moon_Cosplays as clicked on her profile as I saw the post of four characters her being Bismarck, me as tirpitz, another user by the name of YuNa being prinz eugen, and the last one being an American cosplayer by the name of em_emstar cosplaying as Frederich de grosse. I pressed on the heart icon liking the post showing my appreciation as I left a comment saying it'll be great to work with all of you as I turned off my phone as I got on new world online.

-At new world online-

As I spawned into town I saw that same pair of heterochromatic eyes as I saw him come up to me. "You look familiar." The guy said looking at me. "Do I." I said. "That you (y/n)." The guy said as I bonked him on the head. "Using real names are forbidden sky." As I covered my mouth. "Use my in game name Blake." I said having a tick mark. "Ok Blake." Sky said. "I see you went under the name of kaoru." I said. "Yep I did." Sky said. "Looking at yourself I see you got yourself a unique gear already." I said looking at sky. "Yep I did." Sky said also I looked at him from head to toe.