Chapter 9

Readers pov

I've gathered ten orbs while on my path of destruction of destroying guilds and snatching their orbs. 'I should've used my dragon elemental or my swordsman ship seems my arrogance got to me.' I thought to myself walking back to the base.

I soon made it seeing the members. "Blake your okay." Kaoru said. "I've gathered some orbs on my way back." I said. "A good number too." Leo said. "Blake." Aki said she could see it in my eyes. "Seems I can't keep it in." I said. "Keep what in." Reina said. "I challenged maple and lost." I said. "You lost." Kaoru said. "Seems maple had a mech form but let's keep going to solidify our position." I said as everyone nodded as we bolstered our defenses again.

Third person pov

The fourth event spanned on as Blake and the shinryu guild advanced their from seventh into the top five ranking fourth. Meanwhile with maple tree, holy sword, and holy sword were elimating guilds seeing that the total of guilds in the event were almost down to ten.

Shinryu guild were out on the prowl mostly Blake even though defeated by maple in their first encounter. She went out on a tear with her draconic abilities leaving a fiery path. "Should we stop her." Jun said seeing the chaos before them. "I think it'll best let it be since it's been a while she got this mad." Kaoru said. "This mad." Aki said. "We had to stuff her in a rage room." Kaoru said. "We don't talk about real life things you idiot." Blake screamed. "True that is the code." Jun said as Leo nodded as well. "I mean we all have each other as friends." Kaoru said looking at his friends list. "He's got a point." Mash said. "Though the speed this event is going it'll end." Leo said. "I'll say this don't take the fun Blake." Kaoru said smiling as the other members joined in on the fun.

-short timeskip-

The fourth event ended only at the span of three days. Meanwhile in a small dimension the administrators were discussing about the details from the event. Thinking on what to do with Maple and Blake whether to nerf them. "So Fuyuki-san what should we do." One of the administrator's said. "I've think we should leave them be." Fuyuki said. "Why's that." Another administrator said. "Maple and Blake are basically the faces of the game especially with Blake's model status. They drawn a lot of players to the game, not to mention people who want to try and fight them. Besides if we make them weaker players might not like it." Fuyuki said.

"So who wants to guess what they're doing." An administrator save as the they began to guess what the two are doing right now. One was maple being played like a volleyball while with Blake she was munching on iron as most of the administrators sweat dropped.

Meanwhile in the real world (y/n) and sky were in a phone call talking about the fourth event. "The fourth event was really fun though in the end it turned into a ball of fire." Sky said. "Yeah even though we haven't seen the skills of holy sword we got a good glimpse of flame emperors." I said. "Though I'll say this we placed fourth in the event with maple tree placing third but I'll say we placed in a good standing." Sky said. "Oh yeah wouldn't your manager get mad if you didn't sleep since you got a test tomorrow." Sky said. "I've got a good academic standing scoring in the high nineties." I said as I ended the call with sky as I looked up at the ceiling.

-In the game world-

It was the celebration party of the fourth event at the maple tree guild house. With maple talking about their placement in the fourth event talking about the rewards they got along with stat bonuses. "That's good and all but." Chrome said looking to see the members of Holy sword, Flame emperors, and Shinryu guild are there. "Why are the rest of these guys here." Chrome said. Each of them gave their reasons knowing maple invited them and everyone added each other as friends. "Alright everyone let's start this celebration cheers." Maple said as everyone cheered as Dorazu announced the highlight video.

Readers pov

I was watching the highlights with everyone watching seeing everyone's highlights. The second volume was then titled Shinryu's Rampage. As the others saw Shinryu guilds highlights especially with Blake being the attention. "Though being able to absorb elemental magic and send it back." Mii said. "I would say she has some skills you would be surprised but not as insane as maples." Kaoru said. "Yeah even with my red spider form this was my first time using it against maples especially." I said scratching my head. "Blake." Payne said looking me. "You seem like an interesting opponent I wish to fight some day." He said. "Well that's a lot coming from the top player." I said. "Me too Blake-san." Maple said as I chuckled.
"We'll see when the day comes." I said as we continued celebrating.

-timeskip-

It was another day in NWO yet I was able finish that Tirpitz cosplay for winter comiket last weekend and attend. We were all in the guild hall getting ready to fight the third floor boss to advance to the fourth floor. "So Blake are you stuck in that appearance." Kaoru said. "I've altered my hair slightly letting it be long." I said. "Well let's get to that boss." Kaoru said as we all nodded heading to the boss floor.

We soon made it to the boss arena seeing the boss was a metallic robot. "Seems if I can bite the iron off I can be able to use my iron dragon abilities." I said summoning my sword. "I'll back you up." Jun said running in slicing the robots arm off. I ran towards the downed arm biting it down. "Alright let's do this." I said transforming into iron shadow dragon form. "Time to blow this stand IRON SHADOW DRAGON ROAR!!!" I blasted my breath attack at the boss seeing it fall in defeat. "Well it seems I to improve more with these skills if I want to be on the same level as maple." I said. "I mean what are your strength, Intellect, and vitality stats." Aki said. "My strength is in the Five digits, my intellect in the four digits, and my vitality in the four digits about to hit the five digits." I said seeing us all teleported to the fourth floor.