The Ending of a Fairytale Lullaby

What do you guys want in the gloss over chapter? Here's a list I'm planning, tell me when else you guys would want to see in there:
-face reveal
-fan art roll
-a few pieces of art from me
-plans after the story
-sequel info
Anything else? Also, I am sad to say this is the last chapter! I will miss you guys and I hope to see you all again on my next HH story!
-Pheonix

A man dressed in red walked cheerfully walked into the ally, shadows cast by his body darkened his form, all but his smile that was. He grinned at them, his dark shadow falling onto your form and it seemed to put a light, comforting pressure on you. You relaxed when it did not feel as forced and mean, but more like a hung.You curled your wings around yourself, bullet holes peppering the wall and dumpster around you, none hit you once again thanks to your staff.
Alastor's red eyes traced over you and then the holes, then his gaze fall heavily onto the drag whom stood over you.
She pressed her foot into your wings that where tucked in at your sides, trying to protect yourself tensely.
"Not so high and mighty are you, angel!" She screeched, bending over you and stabbing the knife into the dumpster behind you and ripping it down, making an awful squeaking sound.
She laughed as you hid in your wings, not from her- but from what Alastor might do.
She raised her machete, only to feel it be held back when she tried to bring it down on you. She turned, her face twisted in anger when she saw him. Alastor. A very, very mad Alastor.
"Now now, dear, it's not nice to hurt a lady." He cooed, a deep excitement and blood lust. And it almost sounded strained, like he was holding back. He glanced at you, still holding the dagger and grabbed one of your hands gently. He led your hand up to your eyes.
"Don't look, my dear, I would hate for you to watch..." he said sweetly, relieving your hand. You huddled in your wings more, using them to encase your form completely and using your hands to cover your ears so you would not hear it or see it.
Alastor grinned at your corporation, the air getting darker as he turned to the other two. Your staff was now bent up and on the floor, and Alastor snapped and it was gone.
"Now then, l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊."

~ ~ ~

Blinking harshly, you found that you were suddenly back at the hotel, just waking up. Rubbing your temples from a pretty harsh headache, searching back on your memories to remember the last thing you saw.
That's right, there were two centers who tried to gang up on you, and then the necklace, Alastor... It all started flowing back to you now. You jumped up, your eyes flicking to your wrist which was now clear of the necklace, and you started to look for it.
You paused after a moment, could it? You thought, finding a mirror in the room. You walked up to it only to find the locket was back on your neck, safe as ever. Both relief and worry felt your head, flowed by a swarm of questions. Where were you how did you get here? Did Alastor to do it? Who put the necklace on you? Where was your staff? After a few moments, you came to the conclusion that you had fallen asleep in the warm embrace of your wings while Alastor did whatever.
As if on cue, the door opened to reveal a group of many faces. Charlie, Vaggie, and Angel walke- erm, barged in. They ran up an hugged you, their weight easily knocking you over onto the plush carpet floor. You all laughed, exchanging words of happiness, worry, and empathy all while rolling around on the floor.
Angel kept trying to make sex puns from the position but no one listened so he soon gave it up. After a few moments, they got off and you all talked until they all looked into the door way. In the doorway stood Alastor with a smile, not a grin but a real smile.
You called him over and he walked over slowly, his hands behind his back as normal. He sat down beside you on the bed, doing some sort of magic trick with his hands. A dark red rose appeared in his hands, and he handed it to you. He glanced over at the others and they gave him a thumbs up and left, keeping the door open.
He rubbed his fingers together, "I hope your feeling okay now, my dear..." he said slowly, as if thinking of something else. You nodded.
"I am, thank you," you said while looking at him in the eyes, "what every you need to say, go ahead." You added, but he did not stray anything, just looked at your staff which lied on the wall by the door now fixed.
"What ever you need to say you can say it, Alastor. I understand you don't like me in that way but I-" then, you were cut off by the unimaginable. From what you thought and labeled as a childish dream, a fairy tail, erupted a small bloom inside you. A deep red flower of passion and love- hope. Feeling exploded in your chest, bringing tears to your eyes. The red demon you had fallen for, the deer demon you met in the woods of despair and hopelessness- had kissed you.
After a blissful, sweet moment of fireworks you to pulled apart for breath. You blushed, he followed suit and started trying to make jumbled words.
"D-darling.. I- we- look. I-I've never been unsure a-about anything b-but... " Alastor paused, shaking. He put his fingers in your hair, "would you be my g-" this time, it was your turn to surprise him. You cut him off with a kiss. A shot in the dark. You shared another long, deep kiss and you pulled back. You muttered, breathing harshly.
"How's that for an answer?"

Now, with one step forward and like a flower in the darkness of a moonless night- you now, side my side, step into... The Unknown.