A Ring on Notes and a Room of Fear

https://my.w.tt/2JYz9X9RX2 guys! Go read my friend Serenity's great story! She's getting kinda sad and is thinking about quitting it due to the fact no one is really giving her feedback or reads! Please give her some support and love! Thank you guys so much! Also, apologies for the chapter that was not a chapter yesterday, we are having to speak to paint over her story and that was me trying to convince her that I'm sure it was good and it was kind of taken out of context lol.
-Pheonix

~ ~ ~

It had been about a week since your fathers death and it had been all in the news. You changed schools and are starting next week. It was Wednesday and though it had been a while you still were not eating normally or talking. You did not leave your room much and had clearly lost a few pounds.
Alastor and Angel gave you space but we're becoming concerned— thus starting a new problem. Alastor knocked on your door quietly and you were so lost in thought you lacked the ability to hear the knock. A few moments passed as you continued to look over the small papers in your hands and on the floor around your sitting form and Alastor opened the door.
"Darling, are you... okay...?" He asked slowly, his eyes looking at all the notes around you. You jumped, trying to hide all the notes under your legs when you moved to sit on top of them. "What's all this?" Alastor asked looking at all the extra you could not cover. You had even more now— about 10 more— even after your fathers death.
"U-uh," you stuttered, "n-nothing but h-homework!" You said nervously, knowing that your lie wasn't going to hold. Alistair snapped, one of the folded up pieces of paper, unfolding and being set into hand which was open and waiting for it.
You hung your head, your heart raced in fear as you readied yourself, all the notes from the past 2 1/2 weeks and secrets to going to unfold right in front of you and you were scared how Alastor would react. There was silence, as he continued reading the papers and by the time he was done, there was a large pile of them on his feet with burned edges. Alastor stepped over the pile and stood in front of your trembling self, not daring to look up at him and see what you assumed to be an angry gaze.
To your dismay, Alastor just sighed and sat down beside you. "How long?" He asked slowly after a few moments, and though he didn't say what, you were pretty sure you knew what he was asking.
"2 1/2 weeks...." You said slowly, still talking to the floor. Alastor leaned back, turning his head to look up at the ceiling.
"When was the last one?"
"Yesterday evening..."
"Where?" Alastor asked, you simply pointed to the window you had climb out of a week ago. Alastor nodded slowly, getting up and grabbing your hand to pull you up, "your moving rooms, dear." He stated, you did not say anything against it. Staying in this damned room reminded you of your father's death. The way his eyes looked straight into yours, blood seething down his face as he fell; sliding off in perfect crimson beads. The sun was like a spotlight, shining onto the sin you had just materialised into reality for all the heavens to see and for you to look upon— to remember; to reflect on.
Alastor sipping his fingers in front of your eyes, "you okay, Darling?" He asked, breaking your thought process, you nodded half-heartedly and realised all your stuff was gone. You looked around at the bare room and Alastor chuckled before leading you out of the room and to the bedroom beside his own. You were about to ask him a question when he opened the door beside his and you saw a beautiful red, white, and black themed bedroom.
It had plain white walls with two windows (one on the far end and a big, with multi-colored stained glass edges, below just longer) with a queen sized bed with square black and white detailed pillows and a matching comforter. The lamps on the white tables on either side of the bed were back. There were a few red things (mostly flowers and pillows) stashed about and a red and white rose thorn carpet. In the middle of the room (just pretend it's black) was a black, deer-antler ceiling light. (Whole room above in chapter cover, again— pretend the antlers are black.)

You looked into the room in awe, your last one was no-where near this big, and you sat down on the bed and turned to look at Alastor smiling

You looked into the room in awe, your last one was no-where near this big, and you sat down on the bed and turned to look at Alastor smiling. His normal grin matched your own in a demon-y sort of way.
"I'll leave you to explore, darling." He said, "I'll make dinner if you join Angel and I at the table at 6 promptly." You nodded happily.
"Alright then darling, see you soon." He walked off as you started exploring your room.