Q and A Answers!

dorkanronpas asked; what sparked my writing skills?!

Well, funny story actually, my father and I got into a pretty big fight a while back and I chose to express myself and the life I wanted threw stories. At first, it was pretty bad lol, but after writing for a long time (about a year now) and looking at/co-writing other stories I picked up some skills and added them to my own skills!

Aloofstor asks (y/n)'s dad; what the heck is wrong with you, you psychotic pineapple?!

"What's wrong with me? (Y/n). That's who, as long as she's still alive she is bound to tell on me. Plus, until I get to her she may never see her mother in the afterlife again."

ScarletBernard asked (y/n)'s mother; why did you stay with (y/n)'s father and how did you know Alastor?

"Well, with (Y/n) on the way I knew if I left it would be harder on her mind to have no father. And he would be the most likely to gain the ownership on her if we divorced. And for question number two; he kind of came to me. I suppose he knew with some weird demon-y power-y thingy. But I'm great-full he did."

Hamilsquad1776 asked Alastor; if you could do one thing over what would it be and why?

"So far in this book, I have to say that I would redo the chapter 'A Note for the Quivering Fawn' and taken the note off the door before Darling could find it so I could deal with it. In a way, I suppose, I feel like the deal was hurt but I will be sure not to let it happen again." *deep Dominic voice gets more intense at the end*

Cookiestargazer asks Alastor; What does your hair taste like?
"Like... well.... hair???"

Cookiestargazer asks (Y/n); what does your hair taste like?
"Eh, well, thanks to the shampoo and conditioner I guess like soap? I don't know, I've never thought of that....—"
*Alastor in background yelling:* "and you'll never find out!"

Else_Who asks Alastor; what do you think of modern tech?

"Well, it's easy to manipulate. But hard to work, even for me. And my claws can't press the buttons, only my soft part of my fingers?"

GalaxyKitty2007 asks Pheonix; what's your fav show and Hazbin hotel character?

Hm, show wise I have a few lol, Gravity Falls is in top though among Snow White with the Red Hair, Phantom of the Opera, and The Ancient Magnus Bride. I could name anime's all day long I like hahaha! And as for the characters/cast.... I have to say Nifty, she's just one of thoughs cute but twisted characters that remind me of myself? I also really like Charlie for her positivity and big dreams. And also her impulse.

EddThePiece asks Alastor; Any girls you've got an eye on?

"Well, being Asexual no! Not yet anyway!"
Hold it, before you get mad at me, I can't really (like another stories) just having him fall in love immediately, it's going to be slow, and (y/n)'s gonna be the first person to fall in love with him. But he will fall UwU

Jessie_Rose_Thornson asks Everyone; HOW'S LIFE/DEATH EVERYONE!?
Al: "it's going great! Kinda miss the wars and death, but great!"
Ang: "I miss all the sluts in hell~"
Vag: "it's going fine."
Husk: "eh"
Char: "it's going GREAT! The hotels now have a whole THREE COSTOMERS!!!" :D
(Y/n): "it's fine, I still feel bad for Al though..."
Phe: it's good, Mum came home for the holidays and we've got to spend entire week with her! Also, before you ask no my parents are not divorced and she just works for a traveling job

RandomHoboFreak asks Pheonix; What is your secret to writing, and what does it feel like to be the writer of the best Alastor x Reader?

First off, I know the first question was a joke, but the first question answered this one I believe :)
Second, I was hoping someone would ask! Honestly, when I first started I didn't think I'd get this popular but ever since I started writing a look around at people and wonder which one of them know my stories but not know it's me. I feel like it's also a healthy thought, because I try and be nice to everyone but I'm extra nice now to everyone because I don't know if I know them or not. Lol

https://www.quotev.com/lcvely asks; Will Al ever find out about the dreams/ ever be in one?

That question get answered in the story soon.

Jessie_Rose_Thornson asked Angel; are you like a big brother to (y/n)?

"Well, if I was anything else to that cutie the deer would gut me like a fucking fish!"

Jessie_Rose_Thornson asked Everyone; what is your favorite foods?"

Ang: "Dick~"
Phe: um... crab?
(Y/n): "(f/f)!!"
Al: "tea and raw deer!"
Vag: "k don't have one?"
Char: "sweets!"
Husk: "none of your fucking business." It's booze.

Xxwolfsong101xX asked Alastor; what is your favorite band? Every heard of Panic! At the Disco?

"Hm, I liked King Oliver! A mighty fine New Orleans Jazz player he was! And no, I have not, who are they?"
Phe: there a.... pop band? I know who they are but not everything about them.
"Hm."

Xxwolfsong101xX asked Alastor; Al, why do you only eat venison?

"Because all other food sucks unless it's supper spicy, my dear!"

LunarLovesAlastor asked Angel; Angel, are you afraid of Alastor?

"Fuck yes! Do you remember his show of strength in our Pilot?! So I try to stay on his good side... Lucky for me, although, is that he would hate to ruin his reputation in front of (Y/n) so as long as I am here he would not kill me. I think...?"

FlareDragneel1 asked; what happened to (y/n)'s mom?
As stated in this story, as far as you all know, she was killed after selling her soul to Alastor. There is a secret in between that will be later revealed on the story soon.

MoonOnAString asks (Y/n); why won't you tell Alastor about the notes?

"Well, he has already done so much for me and is doing his best to find this... Wolf so the letters may only stress him out more..."
also, side note, awesome username!

marcelaarizaxd15 asked Pheonix; where are you from?

Well, I was born in Charleston SC and currently live in Beaufort SC. I have traveled to a lot of places so I have a lot of mixed homes such as New Orleans, New Jersey, England, Arkansas, The Bahamas, Florida, Tennessee, New Mexico, and Utah though my true base has always been in South Carolina. I want to live in Organ although. But I mostly live in my Wonderland aka my mind and fantasies lol

Bailee1660 asks Pheonix; will (y/n) and Alastor ever get into a relationship?

Yes, that's what this story is for, right?

Anyways, that's all for now folks! Fill free to keep asking questions on the Q and A page and on the end of every chapter I will answer all the ones so far! Again, fan art goes to luner.pheonix00@gmail.com and I am free to role play! My discord is Luner.Pheonix #5002 and I can't wait to here from you all! Good day/ night!
-Pheonix