Darling, Wake up!

Oh my stars guys! I have gotten so many sweet comments on this story and every time I read one, it makes my day! I am so happy so many nice people are reading my story and I did not think it would get this popular!I am so lucky to have all of you here I hope you know I do not plan on stopping this story! I hope you all have a wonderful day (or night lol) and without father ado, the story! Also, due to me being so happy I wrote a little extra ;)
~Pheonix
—————————

You looked at the other demon, or at least your thought she was a demon. The summoning, her being acquainted with Alastor, the flames all pointed that way, but yet your eyes saw her as an angel. She had long, fishtailed bleach blonde hair and a red suit, in one had was a red-apple trident and a large smile on her pale face with rosey cheeks. You did not realized you reached out to the girls trident until she had let you hold it, the heavy (and cold) metal resting in your palm as you looked down at it.
"Well be right back dear, then you two can get acquainted~" Alastor cooed, "don't hurt yourself with that weapon, doll." He said leaving with the blonde close behind. You mumbled a faint, "ok...." as your mind was still on the scepter. Your grinned as soon as they were out of sight in the house and you swung the trident to your side, air swooshing past it.  You play fought for an hour with the weapon, hitting a tree and doing fun flips with the trident.
You were tuckered.
So you went inside and plopped down in the game room's leather sofa face-down, setting the trident beside you on the hard-wood floor with a clink. You heard footsteps and you jumped up, grabbing the trident and tucking in to your chest. Keeping it safe as you promised. You looked up to see the blonde and Alastor standing there, smiling.
"Oh! I'm sorry, I thought someone was trying to steal it..." You said with a smile, handing it back to her.
"So, you like it?" She asks, taking it gently from your hand.
"Like what?" You asked, drawing your hand back.
"My trident." She answered, making the trident disappear in her hand.
"Oh, yah!" You said, smiling largely back.
"Anyways, My names Charlie!"
"Oh, I'm (Y/n)!"
~~~~
You waved at the blonde as she disappeared into the pentagram again, Alastor standing behind you with a hand on your shoulder to watch the blonde go. School was starting again tomorrow and you were already tired, telling Alastor you were going to go to bed. He lifted his hand from your shoulder and you took that as his 'ok, dear~'.
You shut your bedroom door and slid down the wooden surface, sighing from the rough day. Your limbs were a little sore from fighting the tree with Charlie's trident. But there was one question she had asked you that stood out from the rest, it was such a simple question but seemed so important too. Charlie had asked you your favorite color.
You had no idea why but that question bothered you, in a good way though. As you thought you turned on the bath and got undressed, you slipped in the warm water and closed your eyes. The steam licked at your nose and you sunk farther down into the water, putting shampoo into you (h/l) (h/c) hair.
You smiled and got dressed into your PJ's and got into the bed, drifting off into sleep.
~~~~
You were running, endlessly running through the forest. You looked back once.
Twice.
Three times you looked back. The dark woods and smell of smoke was the only think out of the ordinary. You ran until you could no more, falling over logs and pushing through thorns. Suddenly you no longer felt the dirt under you, you felt weightless. Then like you were falling. Falling down, off a cliff in the woods you dropped and rolled down a hill.
You screamed as you tumbled, hitting rocks and things.
'Am gonna die here?'
     'Someone help me!'
           'Where am I?'
                  'Alastor, where are you?'
                         'What's going on?'
                              'I don't know what to do!'
                                    'Alastor......'
                                            'Alastor!'
                                                'ALASTOR!'
"(Y/n) wake up!"