Air Parts for the Silver Septer

Lol sorry guys! Posted it to early, still writing it!

I love the fans art you sent in! Thank you so much and again, any questions you may have post and i will answer them a the end of every chapter! Fan art sent to: luner.pheonix00@gmail.com
-✺ℵ!✘
~~~

Your spear shot towards the Spider, and in a swift movement Alastor had grabbed your hand and forced it upwards— the septer followed. It landed with a hard 'thunk' as the tip burrowed into the ground at your feet, making you jump. The spear shook for a brief moment and you slowly reached out to it and easily (somehow) plucked it from the cold dirt. It thumbed in your hand, warm to the touch, and you looked at it happily. Angel had no idea about his near death and went inside.
Your eyes skinned the object and Charlie started clapping for the porch, "wow! What speed!" She praised, running over to look the newly upturned ground at your feet. You stepped back, half listening, and (almost fearfully) rubbles the silver blade . Alastor peeked over your shoulder and grinned.

~ ~ ~

In less then a week later, you and your staff were much more of a team. Though it still would not 'talk' to you exactly. It was more like a feeling you would get. Charlie told you not to worry because it would come around soon, and you were sure it would, but you did not know how long it would take. You were sitting on your bed, talking absently to the spear as it laid still on the pillows at the moment. By now, Charlie had helped you learn how to summon the septer, shrink the septer, and how to charge it for a fatal blow.
You let out a small sigh, "sorry if I'm rambling." You chuckled at yourself and rolled over in the bed.
"I'm gonna be honest though; it's kinda hard to talk to somethi— erm— someone who won't talk back... it fees kinda crazy." You said slowly, starting to tell it how you feel about your dead father and the 'Lupis' whom seems to be rising up still.