Part 10

Raphael and Donnie immediately head back to the lair once April takes (Y/n)

Raphael and Donnie immediately head back to the lair once April takes (Y/n). As the two of them casually walk through the sewers, Donnie notices Raphael's worried look plastered onto his face.

"I'm sorry we don't have the stuff we need to help her." He sighs.

"No, no, it's probably best that she's out of here anyways. It might be the reason she's sick the way she is. All the mold and grossness." Raph admits. He was trying to convince himself that the girl would be okay and Donnie knew that.

"I'm sure she would have gotten sick much earlier though." Donnie slips into thought of what could have happened.

(Y/n) didn't normally leave the lair anymore since she knew that Shredder was teaming with normal people now. There couldn't have been any way for her to get sick. Maybe one of the turtles brought in a sickness that they and Sensei weren't susceptible to but she was.

Raph and Donnie arrive to the lair. Leo looks over and rushes up to them, forgetting about the show he was watching almost immediately. "Did you guys stay long enough for April to tell you anything?" He asks, curious and worried about (Y/n)'s health.

Donnie shakes his head. "I told her to just text us when she has information. It's too dangerous to stay out right now."

Leo nods. "Valid point there."

Raph walks away from the conversation.

"Where are you headed to? The dojo?" Leo asks, turning his attention to Raphael.

Raph shakes his head. "I'm going to sleep." He yawns. He continues his path to his bedroom where he then drops his weapons and takes off all of his gear. He plops onto his bed and falls into a deep sleep.

_

The sky was covered in a veil of dreary clouds.  Water fell from the dome, softly plummeting to the ground and streets of the City. 

Raphael and his brothers were finishing up their patrol.  As they ran across the roofs of apartments and stores, their feet pattered heavily, causing the water below their reptile feet to splash up their legs. 

They were all shivering as they ran, wishing that they could just go home.  Being cold blooded was nice on hot days, but cold and damp days like this made things difficult for their bodily functions. 

Slowly, Raphael comes to a stop once his eye is caught on a specific apartment building. 

Leo halts and looks back at Raphael.  "You want to go check on her?"

Raph nods slowly.  "Yeah..."  He pauses.  "I'll meet you guys back at the lair."  With this, Raphael braced himself for the jump to the apartment building across the street.  He lands on the roof almost perfectly, stumbling a little bit due to shivering.