Part 2

You sat there in the chair with your head in your hands

You sat there in the chair with your head in your hands. Your head was pounding. Your throat was sore and dry. Your stomach was growling. How long was I out? You asked yourself.  You soon heard footsteps slowly walk down the hallway, and you looked over to see Master Splinter.

"You're awake, my child." He said slightly surprised.

"Yeah. How long was I out?" You asked whispering, knowing your throat was too sore to talk normally.

"Quite a while. I could not tell you how long. I could not keep track." He lies. Truly, he knew exactly how long you'd been knocked out. He didn't feel as though explaining to you right off the bat that you were out for a very long time was a great idea.

"Oh. . ." You nod. You'd hoped you would've gotten an answer, but alas you didn't get what you wanted. You decide to change the subject. "Where are the guys?"

"They went on a patrol in the sewers. Then they are going above ground."

"You're allowing them above ground?" You reply, your ribcage hissing in pain to the words you spit out. They'd been allowed above the surface many times before since you've known them, but you weren't sure if that had changed since the accident.

"Yes.  There was a little time period where I kept them here to make sure they were better prepared. After a little bit, I felt as though they'd be able to take their learnings back to the surface." Splinter explains to you.

You nod slowly. If splinter had enough time to train his sons again, then that meant you had to be out for a solid two weeks. At least.

"Are you hungry?" Splinter chimes back into your senses. He changed the subject. "You haven't eaten in quite some time."

"Yeah.  I am rather hungry.  Anything besides pizza?"  You wheeled over to Sensei, following him into the kitchen.  Splinter looked through cabinets and the fridge.  "Well, we have soup, noodles, and salad." 

You wheeled over to the fridge and opened it.  You see approximately ten boxes of pizza, all of the ingredients for a salad, some TV dinners and some beverages. You snatched a bottle of water and you cave in to the sight of the pizza. Splinter picked you out a plate from the cupboard while you sat in front of the fridge in your wheelchair. He set the plate on the table, wheeled you over to it, and you set your cold food on the plate. He grabbed a cheese-icle and sat across from you.  "How do you feel right now?"

"Dizzy, a migraine, nervous.  Other than that, I'm okay." You didn't know why you were nervous. Maybe it was because you heard in the sewers. That bothered you a bit. Did you get an infection at some point? Had you become spider-man at some point and you had yet to discover that? You had no idea.

"You do not seem okay, (Y/N)."  Master Splinter saw your nervous thoughts processing on your face. He didn't know what was going on in that brain of yours, but he knew it wasn't great, whatever it was.