"how long have you been sitting here?" archie asks. "um about 30 minutes." jules says. "it's taking too long." sebi says and rolls his eyes. "well i'm sure you guys are excited right?" cheryl asks. "yea we're so excited. just tired." lizzie says.

we all sit down in the chairs and just get settled. tonight was going to be a long night. after 30 mins kang's and swatie come in with there families. "hey guys." sweet pea says. "hey pea." i say. "how's everything?" kevin asks. "we haven't heard anything yet." veronica says.

"babe come sit." brandon says and gianna runs to sit on his lap. "missed you." she says. "i missed you too." brandon smiles. "do i have permission to sit here?" emily asks after walking up to fred. he just laughs and pulls her into a hug.

"hi aunt toni!" layla walks up to me and says. "hey lays." i say. "me and grace have something to show you. we came up with it last time we were together." she says. "ok." i say and smile. "grace come here!" layla says and she coming running over. "we're showing your mom our handshake." lay says. "ok." grace says and giggles.

they both do some elaborate yet weirdly complicated dance thing and then end in a pose with jazz hands after saying "best friends". "that was incredible girls." i say and clap. "thanks!" they both say.

all of a sudden reggie comes in the hospital with his three kids. "oh my god hi guys!" he says after seeing all of us sitting down. "hey reg." archie says. "what are you guys all doing here?" he asks. "mommy's in labor!" sebi says. "no way! that's awesome." reggie says.

"why are you guys here?" i ask. "nicolette landed on her head during gymnastics practice today and she said it was fine at first but she woke us up and said that now she has a pounding headache and there's a huge bump." reg says. "ohh feel better!" fangs says. "thank you." nicolette says.

tayleigh, luke, lizzie, and juliet all get up to give her a hug which is actually really sweet. "thanks guys." nicole says. reggie tells his kids to sit down while he goes to check in.

"amelia sit here." juniper says and points to the seat next to her. amelia nods and sits next to her. cora walks over to june and sits on her lap. "hi munchkin." amelia says. "hey amelia can i ask you a question?" cora asks. "yea sure." amelia says.

"do you like by big sissy? because she likes you." cora says. "cora!" juniper shouts and cora giggles. now everyone is staring at them and june is blushing. "i'll tell you a secret." amelia says and cora moves her ear closer. once she's done whispering something
cora's face lights up.

"junie she likes you!" cora shouts and bounces on her lap. "awww the ship has sailed." kevin says. juniper and amelia just look at each other and smile.

we sit there for another 20 minutes literally doing nothing. luke walks over to me and sits in an empty chair next to mine. "i need to ask you a favor." he says. "ok what is it?" i ask. "dagwood." luke says. "what do you mean?" i ask. "he's upset." luke says. "how do you know?" i ask. "just look at him." he says.

i turn my shoulder and see that he's just sitting by himself on his phone. i turn back to luke. "maybe he's just tired." i say. "i don't think so." luke sighs. "i'll text him. thanks for telling me bud." i say. "no problem aunt toni." luke says and goes back to his original seat.

on text

t: hey you good?
d: yea i'm fine. why?
t: you look upset
d: oh no i'm ok
t: are you positive?
d: no. but i'll be ok
t: dag you can always tell me
d: fine. i liked amelia
t: oh....i was really hoping this could be something easy to fix but this...i can't fix
d: i know. it's ok though
t: well i do want you to know that your a great guy and another girl will definitely come your way soon
d: thanks. i hope so
t: np. i love u
d: love u too