"Damn my girlfriend's hot," he said as he looked me up and down, taking in my appearance. "Although I prefer you with nothing on," he joked, stepping up to me and taking me into a hug to greet me. I chuckled at his crudeness and hugged him back tightly.

"And there's that sweet greeting that I love so much," I said sarcastically as we pulled away, looking up into his eyes.

"I missed you," he told me with a grin, lifting my chin and bringing his lips to mine. I kissed him back for a few moments before pulling away with a smile.

"We should probably all get going soon," I told him, opening the door and leading him inside.

"AYEEE Ashton's here!" Kevin exclaimed, pointing over at him enthusiastically. Ashton nodded at him in response and greeted everyone else afterwards.

"This man already has lipstick on him," Kevin said in reference to Ashton and started belly laughing.

"Shut up, Kev," Ashton laughed and threw one of my decorative pillows at Kevin, who caught it when it was in front of his face, still belly laughing.

I quickly reached up with my hand and wiped the small amount of lipstick off of Ashton, laughing at the causally violated look that he sent my way.

"Is the Uber almost here?" Ali asked me.

"Yeah, but two of us will have to walk there or something- the size that would fit all of us was wayyy too expensive for some reason, sorryy," I said and looked around the room. "I volunteer me and Ashton to walk back if other people can walk there," I offered.

"Oh, thanks for that," Ashton said sarcastically and I looked at him, shrugging with a grin.

Eli and Scarlett left soon after to get a head start, since they were the victims who had volunteered to walk there. We all knew that about a hundred steps in Scarlett would make him give her a piggyback ride the rest of the way, though.

Ashton's hand rested on my thigh the whole Uber ride there. It was crazy that even though we had been dating for as long as we had, this simple action made the butterflies in my stomach light on fire.

* * *

        About an hour into the party, those of us who drank were all pretty tipsy. I couldn't stop laughing my ass off at something Savanah had said, but we didn't even remember what it was.

The pounding of the music rattled my chest as I let myself move my hips to the beat, letting my arms up above my head. I grabbed Ashton's hand and tried to pull him up off of the chair to dance, but he instead pulled me down onto him. His face was lit with the rapidly changing colors in the darkness of the party.

I found myself straddling him and leaned in, bringing my lips to his. His hands traveled down my back and to my butt, making me let out a drunken giggle. I pulled away to laugh and he began kissing my neck. My hands went up to the sides of his face and I returned my lips to his.

Feeling extra confident for some reason, I stood up and brought myself in between his legs, turning to face away from him and leaning down into his lap, moving my hips against his front. I reached behind my head to hold the side of his as he reacted to me, and let out another giggle when he reached to my front and pulled me in tighter into him. I kept moving my hips in circles on top of him as he moved to grip my waist and kiss my neck.

This went on for a few more minutes before I told him I was going to get another drink. He got up to find Eli as I walked in to the kitchen area. After grabbing a drink, I made my way into the next room over. There, I found Ali, Scarlett, Savanah, and Kevin sitting on a couch laughing.