Part 37

Y/N's POV

My effort to part quickly and prevent myself from being too attached to the boy failed after Jimin held my sleeve.

Great.

Now I felt like I didn't want to part with him at all.

It was like, after admitting that I liked Jimin, I wanted to know more and more about him.

Spend more time with him.

Do everything with him.

Talking, eating, watching him practice.

Just – being together.

I wanted to always be together with Jimin.

Letting out a small smile, I looked at him still struggling to find excuse as of why he held me back from entering my house.

"Do you – not want to part yet?" I hesitantly asked, wanting to know if he felt the same as I was.

And it turned out that he did too, as he nodded at my question with a shy smile.

"Me too," I whispered out, feeling blood rushing to my face as I was being honest.

"Should we go for a drive around town? There's not many people now as it's already this late," he suggested, glancing at his watch on his left wrist.

Slowly shaking my head, I looked up to stare at his pair of hooded eyes.

"Maybe not today. You have to be at the airport very early tomorrow, Jimin. You haven't even pack your things yet," I declined, also feeling a little down but I knew that this was the best for now.

He booked an early flight to avoid crowd or the flock of fans, and I understood that.

"It won't be long, I'll have enough time to pack and get to the airport on time," he insisted, still trying to persuade me in agreeing to his idea.

I'd love to agree on it. But if I agree, he might not get any rest at all for the rest of the night.

"I know, but you'll be sleepless," I said, telling him what's on my mind.

"I'm used to being sleepless though, I can manage. One night is nothing," he replied lightly, and I felt my heart dropped a little at his words.

Used to being sleepless... that didn't make me feel at ease at all.

"Jiminie?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to come inside?"

"H-Huh?"

"No, forget that I asked. Let's just get you inside," I pulled him by his hand and walked passed the back gate and to the back door, with Jimin stumbling in his steps behind me.

"Y/N, I know that we like each other but this is –" he started and I cut him off before he could finish the sentence.

"Stop thinking dirty, Jimin. We're not doing anything of that sort, excuse you" I rolled my eyes and skillfully unlocked the door with one hand while the other clutching tight on Jimin's.

He just followed behind me quietly as we entered the kitchen, which was where the back door at.

"Welcome to my house," I let his hand go to switch on the lights and I placed my bag on the empty dining table.

I walked back to the door to lock them up however, I was unable to do so since Jimin was still standing rooted to the ground in front of the door, being an obstruction to my mission.

"Move away and get inside. I need to lock the door, my dear Jiminie"

"May I know what are you thinking of, Y/N? I just wanted to make sure that you're not planning to kill me and sell my organs to some black market dealers tonight. I haven't called my parents and told them I love them –" he rambled and once again I cut him off mid sentence.

"No, Jimin. Just get inside first, let me lock the door and we'll talk right after this, okay?"

"Okay," he said in small voice.

Jimin moved away and I finally abled to lock the door. I walked to where Jimin was, which was still just a few steps away from me.

Taking him again by his hand, I pulled him towards the living room, making him sat on the couch.

"Wait here, I'll make you some warm milk," I informed, turning around but was stopped by Jimin as he grabbed me by my wrist. He pulled me to sit beside him and by the look on his face, I knew that he demanded answer now.

"Jimin," I called.

"Jiminie," he corrected in a millisecond and I just stared at him unamused.

"Fine, Jiminie. I'm your girlfriend now, right?" I was embarrassed for asking the question and felt even more embarrassed when Jimin looked way too embarrassed by the question as well.

Shit, too many embarrassments.

But I had to do this. I needed to know where I stand in this relationship.

It might be too fast compared to normal relationships, but Jimin wasn't any normal person.

No normal person was used to being sleepless and looked completely fine with it. He didn't even complain about it. He looked totally fine with not getting enough rest but I was far from fine at that.

So I needed to know if I could meddle into this issue as his girlfriend.

"Yeah, and I'm your boyfriend,"

"Great. Now, I know it's only been about - what? Two hours after we agreed on being a couple? But even so, can I use that title to be selfish and make you promise me one thing?"

"Yeah... maybe? I don't know. What is it?" he asked, unsure that he would agree but I didn't blame him on that.

"I want you to sleep everyday," I blurted out my request, looking at him straight.

"What?"

"I want you to promise me that you'll get a sleep time every day in the 24 hours cycle. Like, you cannot go beyond 24 hours without sleeping, unless it couldn't be helped with your schedules and all," I explained lengthily, and Jimin just looked at me without saying anything for a few seconds.

And then he chuckled.

"You're just too cute to resist, Y/N" he said and the next thing I realized was, he was kissing me.