Part 26

Y/N's POV

And just like that, the two days passed.

I was currently packing the clothes I brought and to be honest, it's not much. It would take less than ten minutes to finish.

Jimin never had the chance to chirp in any of my phone calls. He got busy. All of them were.

I haven't seen them since I parted with them at their studios. But thankfully, I managed to say bye to all of them like I did to Jimin.

Yesterday, I got a text from him saying that the subscription completed. For the Bon Voyage episodes.

And when I checked my account, I was baffled. He gave me everything.

I mean, everything.

I was now a VIP member for everything related to their products. Which meant I have access to every content they posted in all the apps. Music apps, live broadcast apps, games, memberships and all the things I have yet to discover.

Some of it I didn't even install in my phone yet like YouTube Music?

Yeah, a premium member before I even downloaded the app.

I felt like a rich subscriber.

Like rich, rich.

I wanted to scold the boy, but he beat me to it.

'Jimin.'

Was what I sent when I discovered the subscriptions.

'Don't get mad at me. It's your fault for refusing the beanie.'

Was what he replied.

And I gave up the idea of scolding him immediately and scolded myself instead.

If I had accepted the beanie, he wouldn't have to spend that much. I knew all of that costed much more than the beanie.

Because he said that they were lifetime subscriptions. And he wouldn't accept a 'no'.

I'll try to persuade him some other time. But he might forget to renew them one day, and I wouldn't complain once it happened.

I just hoped he would forget soon.

That would make me at ease. Because there's just too much of money involved, it made me feel like I owed him something.

Snapping out of my troubled thoughts, I got up from the bed and walked into the living room instead.

It's still morning.

Unnie texted earlier that I'll be back home at night, when the sky's dark. Just for precaution, which I understood.

I finally got unnie's contact number when Jimin allowed her to email all the details for my many now-premium accounts by herself.

As for the drivers, it's not like I didn't know them. Other than the boys, I made friends with them as well. The drivers, the bodyguards and even the managers.

They helped a lot while I was in the dorm.

We sometimes even ate together when they delivered the takeout food or when I have too many ice creams in the fridge that was impossible for me to finish by myself at the short span of time.

They were great people.

No wonder the boys could grow and achieve so much.

Because they were surrounded by all these great people in their life.

They were like a family. One big family.

Sitting on the floor cross-legged in front of the coffee table, pushing away the couch, I reached for the papers and pen that's left on the table earlier.

I started writing to the boys.

Just for fun.

All of them had my numbers now, but they may not contact me after this. So, maybe a fan letter won't be that bad as farewell gift.

However, writing to the boys was never easy.

It's not like I didn't have things to write.

The problem was I have too much things to write.

Ten pages was always possible. But I was trying to write one page per member.

That was hard.

They were people with very little time for themselves.

I would take too much of their time if I were to give them my ten pages letters for each member.

In the end, I think that all I wrote was that I wished for their happiness and health.

I knew all the other ARMYs were like me too.

We loved them too much that we were left speechless when we met them.

That's why some cried wordlessly at the fan meeting. We couldn't help it. We felt overwhelmed, knowing that the boys in front of us were real, and smiling towards us.

Slipping every letter carefully in their respective envelopes, I collected each of them and placed them neatly in a small paper bag.

I guessed I won't have the chance to see the boys anymore, I'd probably trust the letters to the driver to pass it to them later.

--

Upon the ring at the front door, I quickly walked with my bag in my hand and opened the door.

I squeaked involuntarily looking at the person in front of me, surprised by Taehyung's boxy smile.

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?"

"I'm going to be your company throughout your ride back home," he winked, his boxy smile enlarging cheekily right after that.

"You don't have to do that, aren't you guys busy?"

"Well, I got permission to skip the dance practice since I remembered everything. Jimin can't come because he needs to help assist the others,"

"Is that so? Well, I'm glad I have extra company then. Are you sure we won't get in trouble?" I asked, not wanting another rumor rose up related to the boys.

"Yeah, don't worry. Noona knows. Let's go, you must have missed your house so much," he took the bag from my hand and waited for me to walk out the door.

"I do,"

Giving one last look around the house, I exited and left the house behind me.

I'll miss this house too.