Part 31

Jimin's POV

As soon as we got out from the room, she stopped, and I just waited for her to speak up.

"Do you want to fetch Y/N from her home tonight?" she smiled brightly, and I felt like hugging her there and then after I brained her question.

"No shit, noona. Of course! But seriously, can I really go?" I wanted confirmation from her, not wanting to get my hopes up too high too early.

"Yeah, I talked to the driver who were assigned for Y/N's case before. He didn't mind at all and have given me the best route to use. But you still have to be careful of the reporters, Jimin" she warned.

"Sure, noona. Thanks so much, you're the best!" I smiled giddily at the thought of seeing Y/N today.

"Haish, I love working with you guys," she said all of a sudden, taking me aback.

"What's with the sudden confession, noona?" I looked at her.

"You guys are too sweet. Always saying thank you at the smallest deed. It made me feel like a superhero," she grinned, and I just reflected her action by grinning back at her.

--

Y/N's POV

"Hello, Jimin?" I answered the call while waiting for the driver. Unnie said that he was the same uncle from before.

"Yup, have you finished packing?" he asked short.

"I did. I'm waiting for the car to arrive," I answered, not minding the call while waiting for the car.

"Your ride has arrived, I believe. You can come to the back gate now," he informed knowingly.

How did he know?

"Are you together with the driver?" I asked, feeling suspicious of the boy's whereabout.

"I'm in the car, yes. We'll talk more when you're here. Now, come out already" he urged, and I rolled my eyes at that.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming" I removed the phone from my ear and slipped the phone into my pocket.

"Sheesh Jimin. He really didn't learn from the past incident, doesn't he?" I complained by myself and walked out to the back gate.

It was late at night, but it was safer than broad daylight. Unnie had informed me that all the boys would be there tomorrow since they planned to have a schedule at the old dorm and received permission from Bang PD for it.

I walked to the car, placing my bag in the trunk and proceeded to open the back door, planning to greet Jimin like before. However, my eyes widened when I saw Jimin seating in the driver seat and no one else inside.

He flashed his pretty smile at me, and I guessed I blushed a little, feeling my heart thumped many beats faster than usual.

He was ethereal.

Yes, he looked tired, but still very pretty.

"Y-You drive alone? Does anyone know about this?" I blurted out the question, skipping the greetings and all.

"Hi to you too. Yes, and yes. Noona knows, she knows a lot of things, almost everything. Come sit in front, I'll be bored being in front by myself," he offered, patting the seat beside him and I reluctantly closed the back door and opened the front door instead.

Reminding myself to keep breathing calmly, I fastened my seat belt as soon as I was seated.

"Are you that scared of me driving?" he teased, making me crack a smile in the midst of my nervousness.

I was nervous after several months of not seeing the male beside me. As I should. He was still a famous idol after all.

"Just as much as you're scared of me driving," I managed to retort back, earning a beautiful laugh from the idol.

"Fair enough," he replied after he finished laughing and a few seconds after that, we were on our way to the dorm.

I guessed Jimin sensed my nervousness and he managed to loosen my nerves up along the way. He cracked some jokes he got from Seokjin, told me about their plans for tomorrow's recording, asked me about which present I liked the most, and more.

By the time we arrived, I got out from the car still cackling about the video Jimin showed when he gave Yoongi the 'Normal Award'. (Season's Greetings 2020 if I'm not mistaken. Jimin was so funny that time.)

"When did you become so funny, Jimin?" I wiped my tears due to the excessive laughing I did and entered the lift together with the said boy.

"What do you mean? I'm always funny," he defended himself with exaggerated frown on his face and I laughed again.

"Well, maybe you got more comfortable by being yourself around cameras nowadays," I sighed, finishing my laugh and smiled at him.

"Maybe. But that's a good thing, right?" he turned to look at me, looking for honest answer.

"Are you kidding me? That's the best thing, Jimin. We want to see you for who you are, not with your idol mask on," I answered without hesitation, because that's what I honestly felt.

"Do you think so?" he asked as we stopped in front of the door.

"I know so. Trust me," seeming pleased with my answer, he grinned happily and unlocked the door. He entered the dorm, switching on the lights and I started to make my way to the room only to abruptly stopped my steps as Jimin talked.

"I'm taking the couch tonight," he casually said as he sat on the couch, emptying his pocket and placing his things such as wallet, car keys and phone on the coffee table.

Is this boy serious?