Part 3

Y/N's POV

"Wait up, Y/N!"

I couldn't believe my ears.

I got to hear him calling my name.

THE Park Jimin called my name.

I stopped my track and turned towards him. He jogged towards me and I prepared my heart to meet him for the second time.

He stopped right in front of me and let out a breath under his mask.

"You're Y/N, right?" he asked, probably wanted to confirm the fact.

"Yes. You must've heard my name in the train as well," I assumed.

"Yeah, sorry about that," he apologized again.

"No, I feel thankful that my bias knows my name" I blurted out without much thinking, and I didn't really regret it after seeing his reaction.

"I'm your bias?" his eyes sparkled at the unexpected info that came out from my mouth.

"Ah, yes. Very much. But why is it though?" There's no point hiding after he clearly heard that.

"Hmm?" he questioned as he lifted his eyebrows a little.

Gosh, even his hum is breathtaking.

"Why did you call me? Did I leave something at the store?" I think I got everything before leaving.

"Oh, no. I just thought that it would be good if I can walk you home," he said that so casually, my heart nearly stopped.

"Isn't that dangerous?" I questioned, perplexed at his sudden proposal.

"What's dangerous?"

Is he pretending to be oblivious or what?

Jungkook became a few articles' headliner just because he rode a bicycle next to a Mercedes.

What would the they say if they saw Jimin walking right next to a girl?

Even though the girl was looking like a potato, the potato was still someone who's not a BTS member.

"You're an idol, though. Wouldn't it cause a stir in the industry if some press recognizes you and made up stories?" I spoke out my thoughts.

"I doubt there'll be press tonight because a lot of them are attending an award ceremony," he didn't look like he's giving up.

"A lot, but not all press, right?" I argued, and he just chuckled.

"You're right but it'll be dangerous for you to walk on your own as well. It's getting late," he took a step-in front of me, and waited for me to start walking.

"I'm not sure about this though," I reluctantly started walking as well, but still feeling anxious that someone might recognizes him.

"Here, take these" he pulled out a beanie and an extra mask out from his pocket and pushed the item towards me.

I took them from his hand and looked up to him.

Awkwardly, I put the beanie on and inside of me was fangirling so hard that I had to bite my lips to prevent from squealing.

I am wearing Jimin's beanie!

"You know that I'm not worrying about myself, right?" I tilted my head to see his face (or in this case, only his eyes) to make sure he knew that if we were caught by paparazzi in this situation, he would be the bigger fish compared to me.

"I know, but it's good to be safe. Just put them on. In case we showed up in an article tomorrow, your face would be somehow covered," his eyes showed the smile again and I couldn't help but let out a sigh at this unexpected behavior of Park Jimin.

Was he actually a reckless and idontgiveashitaboutmedia kind of guy?

He must've gained his confidence over the years living with the BTS members.

Extra note: Seokjin. And maybe Yoongi.

"Just for your info, we are the same age. I was born in November 1995," I decided to just go with the flow, since this was a short time experience.

He'd probably forget everything by tomorrow.

"Cool, that means I still have a chance to be called oppa–do you work close by?" he moved to the second sentence so fast that I didn't have the chance to react to the first one and decided to just answer his question.

"Yeah, I work a few stations away from our station. Oh, why did you take the train? Again, isn't it dangerous?"

I threw out the question that had been playing in my head for quite a while now.

"Our manager is on leave because his wife gave birth yesterday, and I'm still new with driving. I'd rather not drive during these peak hours. You heard about Jungkook, right?" he paused at the junction and let me walk first because – you know – how would he knew the way to my house when he had never been there?

"The accident? Yeah, but all those involved are okay, right?" I reconfirmed my facts based on the articles published about them.

"Yup, they're okay. Did you not live with your friend?" I seriously didn't know that BTS's Park Jimin was a person with a lot of questions.

"Uh, no. She's with her family, and I'm living in my parents' house,"

"From your phone call just now, I assume that you're living away from your parents?" He asked casually, like he didn't just expose himself for eavesdropping on other people's conversation, uninvited.