Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ's Iɴғᴏᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Start from the beginning

"Noona, why is your nose and cheeks pink?" She looked at him and sighed.

"Me and Jungkook didn't start the day off good. I'll have to talk to him when he gets back home." Jin widened his eyes.

"Why?! You 2 are the cutest couple!" She sighed and smiled weakly.

"Someone at work called him at 5 this morning about something going wrong at the studio. I think someone deleted something, anyway. I came in at a bad time and we fought for a bit. I'm ok though." Taehyung pouted even more and nuzzled his head into her neck.

"I'm here now Noona, I'll make you smile." He started to kiss all over her neck and face, making her smile and laugh.

"Alright Tae, I think she's good now." Jin chuckled. Taehyung smiled and kissed her on her cheek.

"Ok then." He smiled with his boxy smile and she rolled her eyes. She grabbed his hand and looked at Jin.

"Ok, do you want me to drop him off or is it ok if he stays over?"

"It doesn't matter to me. If he was though, he has a bag packed. Silly kid." She looked over at Taehyung and saw him smiling bigger, his eyes now shut. She rolled her eyes, but couldn't hide the smile that was on her face.

"Ok then, let's get your bag and head to work. We need to talk about what job part you want." She walks over with Taehyung to get his bag and then waves goodbye to Jimin and Jin before leaving out of the café.

-
"Wow Tae! That's really good!" Irene compliments. Taehyung blushed as he cleaned his brushes.

"Thank you Noona."

"Please Tae, just call me Irene

"Please Tae, just call me Irene. I'm just as young as you, just a year older." She smiled and took his painting to dry.

"So, I heard you also like to do digital art. Want to do some with me? I'm not really good at it, so maybe you can teach me!" She walks over to him and holds his hands. He blushes and looks away.

"Pretty please?" He smiled and nodded.

"Ok Irene!" She giggles and took his hand as they walked into the digital art room, which was basically a computer room.