59. Just You and Me

Start from the beginning

Captivated by every move he makes I don't realize the music he's playing is turned low and he's dimmed the lights. Even with the lighting not as bright his gorgeous broad body looks more delicious. I cross my legs tightly at my knees trying to keep the building pressure at bay. I can feel the light buzz taking over my body from drinking most of my wine already. My body grows warm as his presence gets closer to me. He stands right in front of me looking down at me. All the tenseness in his face is gone and replaced with something else. His eyes are softer and there's a small smile on his lips. His grey eyes look around my face as his hand keeps my chin up to look in his direction. It's as if he's appreciating everything he sees in front of him. It makes my heart race and butterflies in my stomach like I'm a little high school girl finally getting the popular boy's attention.

Trying to ease my insecurities I pull my wine glass to my lips and pour the red liquid into my mouth. I keep my eyes down on my drink but raise them when I feel him take ahold of my glass. A smirk tilts his lips up just a little and it makes my heart flutter. I'm not sure what happened between the car ride home and now but he's definitely not as rigid and closed off anymore.

He takes the glass from my grasp and puts it on the dresser. "Take everything off." He states with no question in his voice. I can't help but raise my eyebrows at his sudden command.

"Clothes. Off." He says each word with such dominance it make my panties instantly wet.

"Okay." Is all I can manage to whisper back to him. I unzip my boots and ease myself off the bed and keep my eyes locked on his.

I reach for my vest and drop it off my shoulders and on to the floor. My body is beginning to feel warm even with taking off clothes. I take the bottom of my shirt and slowly bring it up over my head. I stand facing him in my white Lacey bra and my favorite jeans. My skin is flushed and I'm itching to get these pants off.

My fingers fumble to my belt buckle as I unlatch it exposing the button of my jeans. I unzip my jeans and shimmy them down my legs. I pull the legs of the jeans off quickly and slip my socks off too. The chill from the house gives me relief against my hot skin. I stand in front of him with just a white lacy bra and underwear set that I bought just for him. I love seeing his reaction to me and just like this morning it doesn't disappoint.

His eyes leave mine and they trail slowly down my body. His cool grey eyes cover every imperfection, every curve, and every scar on my body. His bottom lip sucks into his mouth and his body gets rigid as if he's trying to hold himself back. The way he's looking at me makes me feel so beautiful and wanted.

As he keeps staring at my body he moves towards me. The butterflies that erupt inside me make me jittery.
His fingers reach for my bra strap when he's close to me. He rubs his fingertips against the soft material slowly pulling it down my arm. My eyes flutter feeling the tips of his fingers brush against my skin as he moves behind me. His body hovers behind mine making me anxious of what he plans to do to me.

A quick snap and my bra falls instantly to the floor with the other heap of clothes leaving me in just my panties. He presses his chest against my bare back as he wraps his large hands around my waist moving them agonizingly slow up my torso. He kisses the top of my head making me shut my eyes enjoying every part of this. His hands cup my breast, kneading them softly. I can't help but lean further back into him resting my head against his chest. My harsh breathing mixes with the softness of the music. My chest rises and falls the more his hands give my body attention. He releases one full breast to play a long the top of my panties.