8. Just A While Longer

"Cohen I need your help man!" Liam yells while banging on the door.  "Be out in a minute!" Cohen yells back to his brother.

I'm still in shock that the man that was just between my legs is  Cohen Matthews. Avery's soon to be brother in law. I pick up my clothes from the pile formed beside me. I claps on my bra and then pull my dress over my head.

The knocking is still continuing while we both adjust ourselves in the mirror. I bend my head over to shake out my curls. Maybe that will help make it look less like sex hair? When I bring my head back up my eyes catch Cohen's. "Enjoying the view?" I ask him . He wraps his arms around my middle and brings me close to his chest. " I could enjoy this view all the damn time." He whispers on to my lips. I blush and accept his lips to mine.

"We better open the door before he breaks it down." I laugh breaking the kiss. One last bang on the door and Cohen opens it looking slightly annoyed. Is he annoyed at me for pulling away? Why do I even care?

" Finally you fucking answer! We need your help finding Avery's friend Ev. She was at the bar then disappeared." Liam tells his brother. Cohen pulls the door open more revealing myself to Liam.

"Is this the Ev your asking for?" Cohen says with a grin appearing on his face. Liam's face drops in shock noticing I'm alone in the men's bathroom with his brother. "That would be her. Hey Ev. Umm, well I'll go find Ave and tell her your good." He mumbles to me. I'm not sure who's more embarrassed him finding me doing the dirty deed with his brother or me being caught.
God I'm never going to hear the end of this.

"Oh so you're the best friend to my future little sister I've heard about." Cohen turns back to me. "Yes, I guess that would be me." I shrug. I'm so embarrassed right now.

"I had no idea Liam had a brother." I say to myself. He chuckles at my bewilderment. "Well I'm his older brother and I've lived in LA for awhile now. I can see why you wouldn't know about me." He pulls me from the bathroom and we walk down the hall back to the party.

" So are you just here for the party?" I ask hoping he's actually here for longer. "Nah, I'm actually moving here. My contract is up and I have nothing in LA keeping there anymore."
Is it bad that I'm actually excited he's moving here? I barely even know the guy.

We make our way into the hall. Guest are slowly leaving but some are still mingling around the room. We take a seat one of the empty tables. "So you said contract, what kind of work do you do?" I ask him. He looks at me and laughs. Why does he keep laughing I didn't say anything funny?

" I was the quarterback for the LA Chargers." He says watching my reaction. " Oh, interesting." Is all I can manage to respond.

Why the hell did Avery not tell me her future brother in law is an NFL star? After being with Kyle I started to watch some football when he would watch it after work. I still don't know a lot about it but I at least know they make a touchdown and not a goal like I previously thought before. I shake my head at the thought.

"Interesting huh? I take it that you're not big into watching football." He asks. " Not really, I've only watched Liam play back when we're in college and a little on tv. I don't really understand it, so I don't watch it." I confess to him. "Well Liam knows everything about football because of me." He states matter of factly. "Cocky much?" I tease him. He smiles showing his perfect teeth. Just that look alone makes me want him to take me back to the bathroom. "Nah, I'm not trying to be. I meant we both played since we were younger but I was always the better one when it came to sports and Liam was better academically. He decided wanted to be an accountant for a Law Firm and I chose football for my career." He shares with me.

Another slow song begins to play pulling more couples to the dance floor. Cohen holds his hand out to me asking for a dance. I slip my hand into his, trailing behind him to the dance floor. His broad fingers embrace my hips as I lace my hands around his neck. Our bodies sway to the music effortlessly. I lay my head on his chest feeling the heat through the thin fabric. I don't want this night to end.  I glance up wanting one more look at him before the music subsides. His hooded eyes meet with mine. I've felt the electricity between us all night but it feels stronger at this very moment. His eyes shift from mine down to my lips. I bite the bottom flesh with my teeth. I hear a growl In the back of his throat as he brings his mouth down to mine. He taste delicious. I want to stay like this with Cohen all night long.