25. The Big Day

Everly

"You look gorgeous Ave." I gushed while trying to keep my tears at bay.

"You sure it's not too much? Liam doesn't like when I wear too much make up." I could tell she was nervous since my best friend almost never questions herself on her appearance or pretty much anything she does actually.

"Ave, like I said you look gorgeous. He won't be able to keep his hands off his wife when he sees you."

"Wife." The word tumbled out her mouth while a huge grin splayed a crossed her face.

" I'm finally going to be Mrs.Matthews!" I could tell her nerves were gone now by the way she was practically jumping up and down.

A light knock on the door interrupted us and my assistant peeking his head through the door to tell us we had only a few more minutes till the ceremony began. Seeing as I'm the maid of honor I had the only other person I trusted run everything and thank god again for Alex. I think sending him and his new boo thing on a much needed vacation will show him my appreciation.

I turned my attention to Avery once I shut the door behind. Her wedding dress was stunning and was exactly like Ave, classy yet sexy. She glanced into the mirror's reflection as she finished putting in her diamond earrings. She looked like she belonged in a wedding magazine. I can't believe she's finally getting married.

"If you keep looking at me like that you're going to make me ruin my makeup with the tears I'm already trying to hold back so stop it." She demanded before turning towards me taking my hands in hers.

"I can not thank you enough for helping me get to this day and being my absolute best fucking friend Ev." I could tell she was really trying to hold back her tears just as much as I was trying to hold back mine.

"No need to thank me but if I don't get you down that aisle not only will Alex want my head but also your almost husband so come on let's get you married!"

****

Cohen

"If you fix your god damn tie one more time so help me." I threatened jokingly to my brother. I know this is his day but how many times can you adjust a fucking bow tie?

"I'm just nervous bro. I'm getting married. What if she changes her mind? I mean she can if she really wanted to ya know?" He admitted to me still messing with his tie.

"Listen to me I'm not saying this because I'm your best man slash big brother, that girl is in love with you. She looks at you the way I look at Ev. She will do anything and absolutely everything for you. Stop sweating you found the one bro." I smacked his shoulder walking past him to sit on one of the leather lounge chairs.

"Did you not just hear yourself?" He asked turning to face me with a questionable smirk on his face.

"Uh.. yeah... I told you not to worry about your girl? She loves you?" I repeat not understanding what he was getting at.

"You said... Avery looks at me the way you look at Ev." He tells me waiting for my reaction.

I really just admitted I loved her.

A smirk appeared on Liam's groomed face as he seen the realization appear on my own. I'm not even embarrassed by my confession, I'm more scared shitless then anything. Last girl I loved ripped my heart out and stomped it to pieces.

"I can't tell if your happy or about to shit yourself but I don't have time to figure it out." He teased me as he fastened his gold cuff links our father gave him as his something borrowed that I know Avery made him take part in.