Chapter 5 (THE OLD MAN BREAKS DOWN)

Comenzar desde el principio

Everyone was in tears by the end of Shravan's monologue. And what to say about Sumo. She was too shocked to even react. She never thought that a day like this would come when Shravan would open his heart for her. She never knew that he felt so deeply for her. She didn't know when her eyes welled and just as the tears were about to spill from her eyes, Shrvan wiped them lovingly and nodded his head in negative. He then kept his thumb and index finger in either ends of Sumo's lips and stretched them into a full smile. And them made her look at the nurse who had done her job when Shravan had distracted Sumo with his talks. Sumo made an 'O' shaped mouth.
Here she was thinking that Shravan really felt so, but he was just distracting her and nothing more. She felt dejected and looked down, when she felt his warm fingers beneath her chin, which mad her look up dep into his eyes.

Shravan- Its true that I tried to distract you, but whatever I said was from deep down my heart and it was my honest confession. Please don't take it otherwise. I just want you to be sad anymore. I want you to smile and always stay happy and for that I have to take utmost care of you. Because who knows when you go behind our backs and compromise your health. So from today onwards you have to listen to me regarding your daily routine till you get perfectly well and even after that. Because you are a very naughty girl who never listens to anybody and always falls in problems. You are a walking problem.

And with this everyone bursted into fits of laughter and Sumo made a grumpy face. She then whined and everyone stopped for a while and then again started laughing.

Sumo- Nanu... look at him na, he is teasing me. Tell me did I do anything wrong. Tell me if saving someone's life is wrong.

And she made a bad face and turned to the other side. And then Nanu coaxed her and everyone laughed as he fake scolded Shravan for teasing his granddaughter. And Sumo stuck her tongue out towards Shravan.

Pushkar- By the way Sumo, I must say you are totally mad.

Sumo- Yes I am mad 'coz you are silly and crazy and dumb and a super duper mad man. You monkey. (And she glared at him while he chuckled which pissed her off more.)

Pushkar- Hey, tell me one thing, are you by any means pregnant?

Sumo and Shravan- WHATTT...!!!!

Sumo- Are you even serious? What kind of a question is this?

Pushkar- Off course this is the most valid question because you are behaving like one.

Sumo- Why, what did I do that you thought so???

Pushkar- Okay so let me do the honors of telling you. First of all to you arent eating anything nicely. Just sitting here and making faces and the second one is that you are having severe mood swings. One time, you are all smiley and then emotional and then in teasing mood and then angry and then scared then back to being happy and then again angry and so on. In the last 2 hours you have gone through almost all the emotions. Now these are the perfect signs of mood swings. Tell me if I am wrong.

He cocked his eyebrows upwards and gave her a teasing look. But the look vanished from his face as soon as he saw Sumo smirking, which was enough of an indication for him to be alert as today she might become the death of him. So he gulped his saliva in fear and looked up at Sumo.

Sumo- Well Pushkar tell me one thing, how did you find out about these mood swings and all?

Pushkar- Off course from the internet.

He thought he was scared for nothing as Sumo didn't answer him back. Nor did she open any of his embarrassing secrets. But he knew Sumo wasn't like this. So what was she up to. He looked up her only to see her smiling.